Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

SDCC Minifigs not showing up in my collection?

TyresOFlahertyTyresOFlaherty USAMember Posts: 339
I was lucky enough to get a SDCC2015-2 (Dagobah Mini Build) and a SDCC2015-3 (Action Comics #1) set.  Both sets include a minifig, but the database doesn't show it, and they don't show up in my minifig collection. The Ultron throne set has 4 minifigures listed, but it seems to be the only SDCC 2015 set that does.

So, I know that minifig/set data usually comes from BrickLink, and they each have a minifig listed:
SDCC2015-2 (comcon044-1 on BL) has sw527 R2-D2 (Flat Silver Head)
SDCC2015-2 (comcon047-1 on BL) has sh003 Superman

Is this something that can be fixed? I know I can manually enter them myself, but I'm sure there are others out there who have these sets who would like to see this fixed, too.

Thanks!

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,359
    We need to make some database entries to match our numbers with those at BrickLink and I haven't done so yet. It's on my to-do list.
    TyresOFlaherty
  • TyresOFlahertyTyresOFlaherty USAMember Posts: 339
    Thanks!!
    It should get sorted overnight.
    TyresOFlaherty
    It's done! Thanks, Huw!!
    Hey, Huw, sorry to bother you again, but Superman isn't listed as a minifig on SDCC2015-2 again. (comcon047-1 on BL)

Sorry if this isn't the right place to bring this up, let me know if you'd rather have PMS instead of forum messages for stuff like this.

Thanks!
    Not sure why it would have disappeared but I'll add an entry to our translation table again.
    TyresOFlaherty