Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Double VIP Points USA Lego [email protected] or Stores Oct 1-14th

Received an e-mail yesterday. And of course I just bought some expensive stuff lol.

Comments

• PicopiratePicopirate Member Posts: 312
    Does anyone know why the calendar shows that double points are this weekend only?  [email protected] has a link that shows it is Oct 1-14. 
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    They either extended it it it was a mistake when they printed the calendar. Been a lot of discussions about it 
    madforLEGO
  • madejp86madejp86 IllinoisMember Posts: 243
    Go online and it does say 1-14
    madforLEGO
  • adello25adello25 U.S.A.Member Posts: 360
    I was at the Lego store yesterday and went a little crazy.  I used Discover's 10% bonus ApplePay deal and for new card members, they give you double cash back for the first year so that is essentially 20% back.  So I bought the Helicarrier, Detective's Office, Slave I, and the Ferrari and with all the double VIP and my existing VIP points I will end up paying about 55% of the total cost of those sets.
    DedgeckoRainstorm26BrickDancerbrickupdateGoldchains
  • MugenPowerMugenPower Member Posts: 447
    Does anyone know why the calendar shows that double points are this weekend only?  [email protected] has a link that shows it is Oct 1-14. 
    My e-mail from them also says it's through the 14th.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited October 2015
    adello25 said:
    I was at the Lego store yesterday and went a little crazy.  I used Discover's 10% bonus ApplePay deal and for new card members, they give you double cash back for the first year so that is essentially 20% back.  So I bought the Helicarrier, Detective's Office, Slave I, and the Ferrari and with all the double VIP and my existing VIP points I will end up paying about 55% of the total cost of those sets.
    Let's hope you don't get another, different mail from Lego when you try to place your next order.

I'm kidding.

Maybe not.
    kiki180703
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    adello25 said:
    I'll do similar but I get 20% off non-exclusives at the Disneyland store, so 20% off retail plus 22% cash back with Discover (Apple pay is on top of of the regular 1%) plus 10% in points. Great deal. 
  • protege01protege01 USMember Posts: 2
    I always save my big purchases for double points. I had some birthday money saved and a $400 att reward card so I spent a little over a grand. I got Slave 1, TIE fighter, Ferrari F40, Ferris wheels, Ninjago Temple and Wall-e. I'll be busy for a while.
    Goldchains