Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Double VIP Points USA Lego [email protected] or Stores Oct 1-14th

Received an e-mail yesterday. And of course I just bought some expensive stuff lol.

Comments

• PicopiratePicopirate Member Posts: 312
    Does anyone know why the calendar shows that double points are this weekend only?  [email protected] has a link that shows it is Oct 1-14. 
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,112
    They either extended it it it was a mistake when they printed the calendar. Been a lot of discussions about it 
    madforLEGO
  • madejp86madejp86 IllinoisMember Posts: 211
    Go online and it does say 1-14
    madforLEGO
  • adello25adello25 U.S.A.Member Posts: 360
    I was at the Lego store yesterday and went a little crazy.  I used Discover's 10% bonus ApplePay deal and for new card members, they give you double cash back for the first year so that is essentially 20% back.  So I bought the Helicarrier, Detective's Office, Slave I, and the Ferrari and with all the double VIP and my existing VIP points I will end up paying about 55% of the total cost of those sets.
    DedgeckoRainstorm26BrickDancerbrickupdateGoldchains
  • MugenPowerMugenPower Member Posts: 419
    Does anyone know why the calendar shows that double points are this weekend only?  [email protected] has a link that shows it is Oct 1-14. 
    My e-mail from them also says it's through the 14th.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited October 2015
    adello25 said:
    I was at the Lego store yesterday and went a little crazy.  I used Discover's 10% bonus ApplePay deal and for new card members, they give you double cash back for the first year so that is essentially 20% back.  So I bought the Helicarrier, Detective's Office, Slave I, and the Ferrari and with all the double VIP and my existing VIP points I will end up paying about 55% of the total cost of those sets.
    Let's hope you don't get another, different mail from Lego when you try to place your next order.

I'm kidding.

Maybe not.
    kiki180703
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 692
    adello25 said:
    I'll do similar but I get 20% off non-exclusives at the Disneyland store, so 20% off retail plus 22% cash back with Discover (Apple pay is on top of of the regular 1%) plus 10% in points. Great deal. 
  • protege01protege01 USMember Posts: 2
    I always save my big purchases for double points. I had some birthday money saved and a $400 att reward card so I spent a little over a grand. I got Slave 1, TIE fighter, Ferrari F40, Ferris wheels, Ninjago Temple and Wall-e. I'll be busy for a while.
    Goldchains