Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Where do you find books with sets!

Prin12sPrin12s OklahomaMember Posts: 47
I found a great book set that has three books and a building set by chance at a walmart recently.  My son loves it!  He gets excited about the legos and I'm happy he is also reading!  I've found a couple similar book with building sets at sams, but that's about it.  Anyone know where I could find more?  We love reading and legos in this house so it's a perfect combo!
It is similar to this one I found on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Essential-Collection-piece-X-wing/dp/0756689503/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1443741135&sr=1-2&keywords=Lego+the+essential

Comments

• 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    Probably the best publisher to mix them together.

http://www.dk.com/us/lego/

gmonkey76
  • Prin12sPrin12s OklahomaMember Posts: 47
    The ninjago and Friends build your own adventure are the ones I found at Sams. They were $19 I think...
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,824
    DK Brickmaster were probably the best ones.
    gmonkey76
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    CCC said:
    DK Brickmaster were probably the best ones.
    They are good building books, but as stories go, they're really awful.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,824
    Yes, I agree about the stories. But good parts selection and normally a good range of suggested builds with instructions.