Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

B&N Architecture Studio Event - Sat. 10/17 @ 2:00pm

nychromastonenychromastone The Empire StateMember Posts: 150
I was visiting family and stopped in at the B&N - Forest Hills (Queens) NY to check out the Lego section. I was hoping to find Wall-E but it wasn't in the cards. I did find a flyer announcing the upcoming Lego event. It should be at all stores but I will check mine and confirm.

Comments

• legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    I have not seen this flyer yet and was in a B&N Friday night. When the set first came out, two of our Raleigh NC B&N's did have a play session, which was supposed to be only for adults. But it turned out to be full of young kids...WOW! Bummer! I did go, but felt out of place as an adult at an event designed for adults. They did have a 25 per cent off coupon for this set back then, and the original price was 150US. 

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
    Interesting that they are repeating this event from the time the set first came out. I guess it was successful to them.