Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FS: Winter Village Sets (UK)

HangedSanchezHangedSanchez United KingdomMember Posts: 310
edited September 2015 in Marketplace
I'm having a thin out, and have the following sets for sale. Postage would be extra, although delivery/collection can be arranged (around the BD23 postcode). All prices are lower than Ebay or Bricklink! I have positive feedback on here, and an excellent Ebay record (therealzantos).

Edited to add: discounts are available for multiple purchases!

Prefer to sell rather than trade, although I am after a #10232 Palace Cinema or #75054 AT-AT.

Let me know if you have any questions, and pictures are available on request.

#10199 Winter Village Toy Shop, used, complete with box (flattened) and instructions;   £50
#10216 Winter Village Bakery, used, complete with box (flattened) and instructions;   £70
#10235 Winter Village Market, new & sealed, some damage to box (2 available);   £80
#10245 Santa's Workshop, used, complete with box (flattened) and instructions;   £40

#3300020 Holiday set 1, used with instructions but no box;   £8
#3300002 Holiday set 2, used with instructions but no box;   £10

#40082 Christmas Tree Stand, used with instructions but no box;   £10
#40083 Christmas Tree Truck, used with instructions but no box;   £8

#40106 Toy Workshop, MISB;   £12
#40107 Winter Skating Scene, MISB.   £10

Comments

• HangedSanchezHangedSanchez United KingdomMember Posts: 310
    Bump! Now's the time to get them, before prices go up as get closer to Christmas!

in fact, free UK postage, for a limited time!

Please don't make me put them on EBay...
  • HangedSanchezHangedSanchez United KingdomMember Posts: 310
    I'm having a thin out, and have the following sets for sale. Postage would be extra, although delivery/collection can be arranged (around the BD23 postcode). All prices are lower than Ebay or Bricklink! I have positive feedback on here, and an excellent Ebay record (therealzantos).

Edited to add: discounts are available for multiple purchases!

Prefer to sell rather than trade, although I am after a #10232 Palace Cinema or #75054 AT-AT.

Let me know if you have any questions, and pictures are available on request.

#10199 Winter Village Toy Shop, used, complete with box (flattened) and instructions;   £50
    #10216 Winter Village Bakery, used, complete with box (flattened) and instructions;   £70 £65
    #10235 Winter Village Market, new & sealed, some damage to box (2 available);   £80 £70
    #10245 Santa's Workshop, used, complete with box (flattened) and instructions;   £40

#3300020 Holiday set 1, used with instructions but no box;   £8
    #3300002 Holiday set 2, used with instructions but no box;   £10

#40082 Christmas Tree Stand, used with instructions but no box;   £10
    #40083 Christmas Tree Truck, used with instructions but no box;   £8

#40106 Toy Workshop, MISB;   £12
    #40107 Winter Skating Scene, MISB.   £10
    Bump, a couple of sets sold and a couple of price drops. Deals are available for multiple purchases.