Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hi, another new member

Steve206Steve206 Northern NJMember Posts: 1
Hello everyone. As if you couldn't tell my name is Steve and I'm in NJ (Don't hold our governor against me). Anyway I was referred to this site from an employee of a Lego store. Basically after my father passed away I inherited all of my Legos from my childhood as well as some newer collectors kits (ie. Eiffel Tower, Main St.). I'm looking to get some pricing to sell them off as I don't have the time or need for them.  Looking for some knowledgeable people that can help me with pricing or buying. Please PM me with how to go about starting with this as I don't wanna waste my time(or a moderators) posting the stuff in the wrong sections or by low-balling myself.

Thanks for your time!

-Steve

Comments

• kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,040
    If you want to sell your sets, you could post them in the marketplace category. Btw, welcome!
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,043
    They might have meant bricklink, that is specifically for selling and buying Lego. You can see past sales to have an idea of what things are worth.