Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS (UK) C-3PO Red Arm 5002948 Polys

iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,035
I was lucky enough to be able to grab 5 of these today, and as I know some people have struggled to get these I'm offering them up at cost plus postage, so £6 sent to a UK address paid by Paypal gift.

Or priority goes to anyone who can trade one with for me an Admiral Yularen :-)

To give everyone a chance, I'd prefer not to sell multiples.

PMs please...
bendybadgerCCCRenegade007cjhTheBigLegoskiSirKevbags

Comments

• TheBigLegoskiTheBigLegoski Amsterdam, NederlandMember Posts: 1,346
    I am going to PM you now!
  • KavsterKavster London, UKMember Posts: 75
    @suprajames - You wanted one of these, right?
  • iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,035
    Yularen found :-)

4 gone, last one pending.
    All 5 have gone now. I'll see if I can pick up some more as I'm near a different store tomorrow.
  • JdawgJdawg St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada Member Posts: 83
    If you are ok with shipping to Canada, put me down for one if you score some more.
    bobabricks
  • JdawgJdawg St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada Member Posts: 83
    Sorry, scratch that.   I, like others thought he was going to be chrome gold.  I can do without him.
    Went to Thurrock this morning - and they wouldn't even sell a single. Strictly to be given away with the promotion only, so no extra today. WIll be near another store tomorrow - but please no more PM's as I already have a waiting list if I can get any :-o

CCCleego76TheBigLegoski
  • mmozzanommozzano UKMember Posts: 413
    Just been into Chester branch and they had a pile in stock. Picked up two. If anyone is stuck for getting hold of one let me know and I'll see if I can get back to pickup a couple more.
    All were sent out yesterday (Friday) 1st Class so UK buyers should start seeing them today. Please let me know via PM when they arrive safely. EU buyers will probably take around 5 days(ish).
    joel4motion