Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

General Marvel Discussion

1121314151618»

Comments

• 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 2,616
    edited August 28
    Just my opinion: Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2 are the most fun movies ever! The visual effects, dialog, costumes, soundtracks... it all combines into sheer perfection. (Disclaimer: I haven't read the comics, so any changes in the movies don't bother me.)
    BumblepantsKungFuKennypxchris
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,283
    ...most fun movies ever...
    About $1.5B in box office agrees with you!
  • J0rgenJ0rgen NorwayMember Posts: 424
    So, having seen Dune yesterday... 76186 Black Panther Dragon Flyer was just a sneaky, little Dune set, wasn't it?
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 1,988
    edited September 23
    J0rgen said:
    So, having seen Dune yesterday... 76186 Black Panther Dragon Flyer was just a sneaky, little Dune set, wasn't it?
    You mean the trailer right? The film doesn’t come out until later in October last time I checked very recently. But yes there are vehicles in the trailer footage that are pretty much just the Dragonfy vehicles from Wakanda ;)
    J0rgen said:
    You mean the trailer right? The film doesn’t come out until later in October last time I checked very recently. But yes there are vehicles in the trailer footage that are pretty much just the Dragonfy vehicles from Wakanda ;)

You don't get it until October?! It came out in cinemas a week ago in Norway.
  • pvp3020pvp3020 Member Posts: 153
    J0rgen said:
    J0rgen said:

You don't get it until October?! It came out in cinemas a week ago in Norway.

Yeah, for some reason half the world got the movie in mid-September, the other half, including some big markets like North America, don't get it until second half of October. Australia have to wait until December! Various sources suggest it could be to do with maximizing chances in awards season, while the early European release could be due to cashing in on the movie's success at the Venice Film Festival.
    Bummer. Well, when people eventually get to see it, I venture more than a few people here will want a Dragon Flyer, even if they didn't before.