Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

General Marvel Discussion

1111213141517»

Comments

• wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 784
    Finally some Marvel sets with interesting new figures and builds! 
    LordmoralBumblepantsvanvonfull
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 774
    Indeed, and they seem to go almost seamlessly on a SW MOC, they are very varied and I might get the ship if the funds are there.
  • vanvonfullvanvonfull washingtonMember Posts: 170
    I picked up Ghost rider Vs Carnage a couple days ago at Fred Meyers... I appreciate the alternate “fired up” version of the vehicle and ability to swap it back to flameless. A great car for non-marvel purposes too. 

It was a Fun little build. I also just picked up ghost rider team up from 2016 In a lot...But I like this New set more. 
    BumblepantsLordmoral
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,391
    The Eternals film is delayed until November 2021 (from Feb 2021, from November 2020). Any chance lego will also delay the release? I can see these sets being a tough sell to the general public without a film to give the generic looking characters and random builds a bit of buzz and backstory. 
    BumblepantsLordmoral
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,844
    andhe said:
    The Eternals film is delayed until November 2021 (from Feb 2021, from November 2020). Any chance lego will also delay the release? I can see these sets being a tough sell to the general public without a film to give the generic looking characters and random builds a bit of buzz and backstory. 
    Most of the Minion sets got bumped a full year so it could happen.
    Astrobricksgmonkey76SumoLegoLordmoral
  • wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 784
    Does anybody know when the Eternals and Chang Chi sets are supposed to be released? 
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,188
    A little late posting this, but to my complete shock, this arrived out of the blue last week!  I am so thrilled to have won this!

Miles now joins his place next to Peter.

I’m regretting not buying that figure at the “bargain” price of $500 when it first appeared on eBay earlier this year. Recently one sold for over $1500. Apparently sdcc attendees have been under valuing these figures for years... or covid has shifted people’s collecting habits or Lego has become another pricey alternative investment.
    Redbullgivesuwind
  • SirBrickalotOfLegoSirBrickalotOfLego WalesMember Posts: 626
    Daily Bugle teaser on LEGO's IG page;

BumblepantsKungFuKennygmonkey76
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,844
    Daily Bugle teaser on LEGO's IG page;

I'm worried I'm going to really want this.
    wardmgmonkey76
  • SirBrickalotOfLegoSirBrickalotOfLego WalesMember Posts: 626
    Likewise...!
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 1,008
    There is a Daily Bugle image that has leaked!  It looks like a lot of fun with lots going on.  It also includes some characters I was not expecting to see!
    madforLEGOgmonkey76KungFuKennypanchox1
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 353
    I'm not big into the Marvel stuff.  I've gotten a few of the sets like Dr. Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown and a few small Avengers & Spiderman sets mostly for unique parts.  But I need to get that Advent Calendar to complete my Infinity Stone collection.  
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,943
    karrit said:
    But I need to get that Advent Calendar to complete my Infinity Stone collection.  
    What'cha missing?
    KungFuKenny
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 1,904
    edited June 16
    karrit said:
    But I need to get that Advent Calendar to complete my Infinity Stone collection.  
    I know I have extras as well…
    SumoLego
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 353
    I think I'm missing whatever was in the Black Panther sets and maybe one other color.  I've seriously been considering getting the advent calendar to expand my supply of flesh tone heads to use with my Harry Potter sets so the Infinity Stones would just be the icing on the cake.  Hopefully Walmart sells them cheap again like last year.
    gmonkey76SumoLego
  • J0rgenJ0rgen NorwayMember Posts: 379
    What are people thinking about Daredevil? Are LEGO likely to make another set with him, or should I shell out a kidney for the one from the Bugle?
  • Casper_vd_KorfCasper_vd_Korf Twente, The NetherlandsMember Posts: 187
    ^I would wait a year or so. Mark Stafford said something in the Reddit AMA about having figures in smaller sets to lower the production costs, so maybe daredevil could be a part of next wave or something. If he isn’t , then you could sell a kidney while the bugle is still sold at [email protected]
    KungFuKennyJ0rgen
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,939
    I want Daredevil, Blade and Punisher but I simply can't justify the price of that huge set (awesome though it is). Will wait until I see prices of the minifigs on bricklink... It's going to be ugly though.