Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

General Marvel Discussion

1101112131416»

Comments

• VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,303
    VorpalRyu said:
    vwong19 said:
    I hope we get a Red Guardian figure...

Rumour is Red Guardian is in the Black Widow stand alone film, so if we're lucky enough, TLG will do a set or two, so Red Guardian is a possibility.

Rumor... And the fact that he's shown in the trailer. 😄
    Oh? So the trailer has dropped already, I haven't really been on social media over the last 48 hours (we've even been neglecting Marvel Strike Force)  as @xiahna & I were in hospital for the birth of our latest edition to the family...

So now we have an X-Man (James our oldest, mister ten), an Avenger (Anthony, mister five) & a Defender (Matthew our newborn)...
    vwong19panchox1MynattReesesPiecesM1J0EMaffyDjohnhenzRedbullgivesuwindLordmoral
    Oh my frakking gods!!! They're bringing in the other BW, Yelena Belova? & is that Taskmaster?!?!?
    BrickByBrick
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,682
    @VorpalRyu - congrats on the new addition! Excellent choice of name for you newest, ahem.
    And yes, that is Taskmaster...
    Thanks @MaffyD. Getting a real Winter Soldier vibe from this trailer, so I definitely want to go see this one, keeping fingers crossed TLG do at least a couple of sets for this one, I'm wanting minifigs of Red Guardian, Taskmaster, BW in her white suit, Yelena & Ross, plus a couple of those drop-troopers.
    MaffyD
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,408
    Jim Hopper?
    No...

James; family connection - my middle name is James, Marvel connection - James Howlett aka Logan aka Wolverine.

Anthony; family connection - my uncle Tony, Marvel connection - Anthony Stark aka Iron Man

Matthew; family connection - @xiahna's uncle, Marvel connection - Matthew Murdock aka Daredevil.
    MaffyD
  • LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 945
    In #76148 is Doc Ock holding a new bra piece?
    M1J0EBOBJACK_JACKBOBKungFuKenny
  • LyichirLyichir United StatesMember Posts: 789
    LuLego said:
    In #76148 is Doc Ock holding a new bra piece?

lol no. :P That's one of the pieces introduced as part of this past year's Spider-Man pre-pack. It's meant to be webbing to web his hands together, sort of like the handcuffs piece.
    BOBJACK_JACKBOB
  • BOBJACK_JACKBOBBOBJACK_JACKBOB ScotlandMember Posts: 534
    @Lyichir shh... don't ruin it for him!
    Brainslugged560HeliportJ0rgenBaby_YodaSumoLegoKungFuKenny
    @Lyichir shh... don't ruin it for him!
    It's a manzier.
    gmonkey76VorpalRyuKungFuKennypanchox1
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 862
    SumoLego said:

It's a manzier.
    Not a "bro"?
    gmonkey76560HeliportSumoLegoJ0rgenBaby_YodaVorpalRyuKungFuKennypanchox1
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 623
    So with the upcoming release of Spider-Ham in #76151, that gives us the entire Spider-cast of Into the Spider Verse except Peni Parker, am I right?

I haven't been into the Spider-Man collecting game, but I'm thinking about dipping my toes in with this fun cast of characters.
    panchox1
  • LyichirLyichir United StatesMember Posts: 789
    pxchris said:
    So with the upcoming release of Spider-Ham in #76151, that gives us the entire Spider-cast of Into the Spider Verse except Peni Parker, am I right?

I haven't been into the Spider-Man collecting game, but I'm thinking about dipping my toes in with this fun cast of characters.
    I think so! I'd love to get a version of Peni at some point... and the fact that she's one of the few Spider-Man variants who canonically relies on a vehicle seems like it'd make her perfectly suited for a set. Maybe some day...

pxchrisSumoLegogmonkey76
    Lyichir said:
    ...she's one of the few Spider-Man variants who canonically relies on a vehicle...
    Which, ironically, will be the precise reason it'll never be released.  (Unless there is a helicopter...)
    Lordmoralgmonkey76
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 483
    After watching the trailers of both Black Widow and Morbious again I wonder what other sets we shall see from those movies.