Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Madrid

LeeLee ukMember Posts: 138
I'm going to Madrid in a few weeks, I'll be in the city centre. Anyone know a good hunting ground for lego there?  Thanks

Comments

• BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    I'll be in Madrid around same time too and was curious about that also. 
  • LeeLee ukMember Posts: 138
    Right, well while im there I'll keep this thread updated and let you know if I find any cool lego shops.
  • Mad_DogMad_Dog SpainMember Posts: 71
    Hi, I live in Madrid, avoid "El Corte Ingles" stores, higher prices than usual.

Check http://www.electricbricks.com, it is a on-line, BL, and brick & mortar store located north of the city center, but you can get there by underground and then a 10 minutes nice walk, the people there is quite nice and they have a great Lego store.

Also there is a http://brickbang.com/, they also have a B&M store in Goya street, easy to reach by underground from the city center. I do not know this store, so I cannot tell you if the stock is ok.

To be honest Madrid is not a great Lego shopping area, I got most of mine through Lego Shop or BL, or Amazon, etc...

When are you going to be here? ALE! is preparing a SW Pre-Episode VII exposition in FNAC Callao store, I cannot find now the dates to tell you.

Rgrds

Thanks for that info. Id rather not give out the date Im going to be there. Thanks.  
    OK, no problem, I understand.

Rgrds
    Just wanted to say that it turns out that Brickbang is like 1 and a half miles away from my hotel!! I couldn't believe it when I saw that. Lego in Madrid here I come!!
    I'm back from Madrid. Found sets in a few shops but bought things at Brickbang. Great shop but could of done with a bit more choice. Prices were right on the money though. If your in Madrid its worth popping in. back to work in the morning, oh well.
    LostInTranslation

Hi, nice to see you found it, you can be back to Madrid anytime and enjoy here :-D

Rgrds
    Thanks Mad_dog! See the big empty space on the top left of the cabinet? I bought the collectable set that was there!! nHEHE
    Mad_Dog