Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

General Star Wars Discussion

1636465666769»

Comments

• pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,292
    Oh man... Making me think I should break out my #7191 for May the 4th!

And definitely the best pilot @KungFuKenny
    KungFuKenny
  • hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 873
    Just opened my Probe Droid. Strangely looks like bag 2 was mislabeled as bag 3. Did this happen to anyone else?
  • wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 786
    Something weird on the Belgian [email protected], at first the Bad Batch Shuttle was priced at €99,99
    but when I looked at it again today, it’s priced at €109,99
    what’s happening with this? 
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,165
    wardm said:
    Something weird on the Belgian [email protected], at first the Bad Batch Shuttle was priced at €99,99
    but when I looked at it again today, it’s priced at €109,99
    what’s happening with this? 
    Hyperinflation?
    Casper_vd_KorfFizyxKungFuKenny
  • iwybsiwybs PlutoMember Posts: 146
    Fifty bucks! Two whole ships in the same set! That set is HUGE! Kiddie mind blown ... even more when it showed up under the Christmas tree ... yet more when it was labeled for my brother. To this day I'm not sure if the parents didn't actually intend us to share it, but whatever. I'm all grown up now and I have my own copy.
    KungFuKenny560HeliportBumblepantsgmonkey76Addicted2Oxygen
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 1,653
    ^^And so my slow emergence out of the dark ages began...
    KungFuKennygmonkey76Addicted2OxygenSumoLegomessy
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,945
    That Landspeeder doesn't look much different in 20+ years...
    gmonkey76
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 1,653
    SumoLego said:
    That Landspeeder doesn't look much different in 20+ years...
    Change the snowspeeder to white and it could be last year's version. It still has the same canons and (awful) canopy.
    SumoLegogmonkey76
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 2,383
    I always felt that canopy was a decent compromise for snowspeeders, X-wings, and Y-wings. 
    iwybsJ0rgenRedbullgivesuwindThe_Rancor
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 754
    I have the original snowspeeder and original landspeeder built and on display next to current versions. Same for the original Slave I next to my UCS Slave I. While they are decent sets for their time, the comparisons are almost comical in some ways.

The snow speeder had some really decent details for its size and era, but it's really small and the detail is definitely better on more recent models. I'm also partial to the hilariously crude printed Han in carbonite brick! (Of course the molded version is FAR better, but the printed brick is just so funny looking it's great!)
    560Heliport