Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

General Star Wars Discussion

Comments

• 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 2,088
    @Lego_Lord_Mayorca my thoughts exactly: this is the Cantina, with extras. I'll make my own figures to fill in the gaps: the heads from Cad Bane and the Rebel Alliance trooper for the two Duros in white suits, the wolfman from CMF series 14 for Lak Sivrak the Shistavanen, a spare Talz from the Freeco Speeder for Muftak, a Blacktron guy wih hair for the spacer who introduces Obi-wan to Chewbacca (IIRC; obviously I need to watch Ep. 4 again!)
    I didn't know about the Prophetess: now I'll be watching for her!
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 508
    ... the spacer who introduces Obi-wan to Chewbacca !
    That would be BoShek, fyi.
    560Heliport
  • Lego_Lord_MayorcaLego_Lord_Mayorca H-Town, USAMember Posts: 585
    ^Yeah, can't forget good ol' Bo'Shek!
    Also, here is a screenshot of Sariss, the "Prophetess".

panchox1560HeliportSumoLegomattytreksgmonkey76Lordmoral
  • iwybsiwybs PlutoMember Posts: 101
    Does anybody here have both the Razor Crest and the 75021 Republic Gunship from 2013? I'm interested in both of them but I'm not sure that I'd find the Razor Crest an adequate substitute for the Gunship, or that getting the Gunship used would quench my interest in the Razor Crest.  I can't afford both, and I certainly can't afford the UCS Gunship whenever it comes along, so I'd love to hear what someone who has both has to say about the strengths and weaknesses of each set.
    I have both. They're both great. Neither has any significant weaknesses, IMO. If I could only keep one, I guess it would be the Razor Quest... because I have the two earlier Gunships. I would say get the used Gunship if the price is right, maybe you can get Razor Crest later, perhaps without the figures. I think there will be more Mandalorian sets in the future, so you might be able to get The Child and Din Djarin in a smaller set someday. On the other hand, when the UCS Gunship comes out, maybe used examples of #75021 will be cheaper, as some collectors will decide they don't need both? 
    Bumblepants
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 1,409
    My Razor Crest arrived yesterday (ordered Sep 1st morning, delivered Sep 4th morning on standard post!) and it is just the regular Razor Crest box.

I think it’s safe to assume a ‘stickered’ version with a different name doesn’t exist, which makes it all the more odd that they felt they had to rename it on Shop at Home if the product itself doesn’t have that name.

I will still be opening and building it as soon as I can - no ‘i’m not opening the box’ nonsense here. I’ve just got to complete the sticker-hungry AT-ST Raider first so I have 2 Mandos!
    560HeliportmattytreksJRBricks
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 1,521
    edited September 2020
    I heard a rumor that Din Djarin is going to have force powers in season two. They're aparently going to rename his ship The Midichlorian Mandalorian's Delorean.
    560HeliportBumblepantsSumoLegogmonkey76pxchrisVorpalRyudavetheoxygenman
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,460
    MiDilorean?
    560Heliportgmonkey76VorpalRyudavetheoxygenmanMynatt
  • OdeinoichusOdeinoichus CanadaMember Posts: 359
    So I shouldn't keep my Razor's Crest sealed for a mint in re-sales when they re-package it with a new name? :D
    SumoLego
    Djaguar?
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 677
    Din Brown’s ManDeLorean, complete with Beskar Capacitor?
    SumoLego560Heliportgmonkey76VorpalRyudatsunrobbie
  • JRBricksJRBricks HoustonMember Posts: 34
    New image of the interior of the Cantina is up. A full bar, plenty of alcoves, looks amazing. 
    KungFuKennygmonkey76SumoLegobricktuary
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,933
    edited September 2020
    If people are still looking for a bespin set and in the US, I recommend checking out the LDCs, as the one near me (Schaumburg IL) had them in stock (1 per customer) . They also had the 501st set in stock.
    KungFuKenny
    SumoLego said:
    MiDilorean?
    Musical Instrument Digital Interface-Lorean? I'm so confused!
    pxchrisSumoLegoAstrobricksKungFuKennyMynatt
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,546
    edited September 2020
    If people are still looking for a bespin set and in the US, I recommend checking out the LDCs, as the one near me (Schaumburg IL) had them in stock (1 per customer) . They also had the 501st set in stock.
    That is crazy!  Covid has truly twisted Lego’s supply chain... why would an LDC have them but not a B&M store?  I wonder if LDCs across the board got them? 
    SumoLegogmonkey76
  • bricktuarybricktuary Krakozhia (temporarily stuck in London)Member Posts: 568
    Oh man the Cantina looks amazing. I was really hoping it would be awful! Now I need to choose between DA and the Cantina.
    BumblepantsCharmiefcbKungFuKennySumoLego
  • OldTownBricksOldTownBricks VirginiaMember Posts: 41
    That is crazy!  Covid has truly twisted Lego’s supply chain... why would an LDC have them but not a B&M store?  I wonder if LDCs across the board got them? 
    They're controlled by a sister company/subsidiary (Merlin) and not part of the B&M supply chain. 
  • kbwkbw NCMember Posts: 409
    edited September 2020
    Welp. Might have to pick this one up. 

There are some really cool Star Wars sets on the shelf right now IMHO. 
    Yo_dA
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 740
    The new Cantina is great, but it is missing a lot of characters like the fourth Biss band member.
    ^ I didn't know a Magic 8 Ball was an instrument.
    560HeliportKungFuKennyBumblepantsgmonkey76SAMAEL64LordmoralmsandersVorpalRyu
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,176
    SumoLego said:
    Neither did I but when the music you're listening to is called Jizz I suppose nothing should be a surprise. 
    560HeliportmadforLEGOSeijiAmasawaSumoLegoKungFuKennyBumblepantsgmonkey76brickedinVorpalRyu
    bandit778 said:
    Neither did I but when the music you're listening to is called Jizz I suppose nothing should be a surprise. 
    I guarantee that will not appear on the box or in the instructions...

Unrelated thought - how many explosions featured in the box art?  (Not enough.)
    560Heliportgmonkey76bandit778GothamConstructionCoVorpalRyu
  • Matt89190Matt89190 UKMember Posts: 307
    bandit778 said:
    Although dependent an your source there was an eighth Bith in the cantina who may or may not have been part of the group.

What would the Bith equivalent of "Robbie Williams" be? 
    560HeliportVorpalRyu
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,176
    Matt89190 said:
    bandit778 said:
    Although dependent an your source there was an eighth Bith in the cantina who may or may not have been part of the group.

Arig Ont'wat? :)

JudgeChuckmessybrickedinVorpalRyu
  • omniumomnium Brickenham, UKMember Posts: 831
    bandit778 said:
    Lordmoral said:
    The new Cantina is great, but it is missing a lot of characters like the fourth Biss band member.
    They're should actually be seven if you want the full band.

So if I combine the new set with my previous Cantina set, I still only have 6. Drat!

• RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,899
    Matt89190 said:
    bandit778 said:

Drunk in the corner telling everyone he is the most talented one?
    SumoLegoVorpalRyu
    edited September 2020
    omnium said:
    So if I combine the new set with my previous Cantina set, I still only have 6. Drat!
    I bought two of the last Cantina with dewback plus an additional Bith for that very reason. But I never got round to opening the second cantina set. So at some point I'm gonna end up with 10 of the little fellas. Fortunately, the Bith look pretty much identical between the last set and the new one.
    omnium
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,725
    omnium said:
    I bought two of the last Cantina with dewback plus an additional Bith for that very reason. But I never got round to opening the second cantina set. So at some point I'm gonna end up with 10 of the little fellas. Fortunately, the Bith look pretty much identical between the last set and the new one.
    Build a Clone Wars MOC, where the clones are all Bith :)
    560HeliportBumblepantsSAMAEL64
    Build a Clone Wars MOC, where the clones are all Bith :)
    Bith Wars has an odd ring to it.  

Attack of the Bith!
    Astrobricks560HeliportKungFuKennystarwars4everVorpalRyu
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,725
    Revenge of the Bith
    560HeliportBrainsluggedKungFuKennystarwars4everSumoLegoLordmoralVorpalRyu
  • J0rgenJ0rgen NorwayMember Posts: 332
    bandit778

The eighth Bithle.
    SumoLegoLordmoral
  • jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 559
    One of the greatest bands of all time, the Bithles.
    SumoLegogmonkey76LordmoralmessyVorpalRyu
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,546
    Revenge of the Bith
    and the sequel, "Son of a Bith"...
    SumoLegogmonkey76AstrobricksLordmoralLego_Lord_MayorcamsandersVorpalRyu
    And now...

Bith 5, Standing By...
    KungFuKennygmonkey76SAMAEL64hoyatablesLordmoralLego_Lord_MayorcadavetheoxygenmanGothamConstructionCoVorpalRyu
  • spepperspepper Davie, FLMember Posts: 157
    The Karate Bith?
    SumoLegogmonkey76LordmoralLego_Lord_MayorcaVorpalRyu
    Are you guys taking the bith?
    560HeliportSumoLegoKungFuKennygmonkey76LordmoralLego_Lord_MayorcaGothamConstructionCoVorpalRyu
    edited September 2020
    Are you guys taking the bith?
    On the advice of Ponda Baba, I invoke my Bith Amendment privilege against self-incrimination and respectfully decline to answer your question.

No, these are not the droids you're looking for.
    ...where the clones are all Bith...
    There is no way those helmets would fit properly.  Or, it would look like we're being attacked by an army of spoons.
    KungFuKennygmonkey76560HeliportAstrobricksLordmoralVorpalRyu
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 740
    SumoLego said:
    😄😄😄😄
  • CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 331
    I just finished seeing Season 1 again in anticipation but now the wait is harder than ever!
  • FireheartFireheart Suffolk, UKMember Posts: 613
    Yoda’s lightsaber is shown as the GWP..
  • jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 559
    Not anymore... It seems it's gone already.
  • mattytreksmattytreks San Diego, CAMember Posts: 197
    jnscoelho said:
    Not anymore... It seems it's gone already.
    Correct, it looks to be sold out/unavailable, already.  Yikes, that was quick.

dang

It did its job- to encourage people to buy now, rather than wait and possibly spend the money on non-lego stuff, i.e. nonessentials.  ;)
    Mr_CrossmattytreksAstrobricks
  • WatfordScottyMWatfordScottyM Member Posts: 445
    I was wondering whether anyone would be persuaded to pull the trigger on the Cantina by Yoda's Lightsaber.  It really didn't interest me at all.  Waiting for double points seems like a much better idea.
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 1,001
    I'm actually kind of mad about this.  I stayed up late to try to get my hands on it, and LEGO's stupid site wasn't working by the time I HAD to go to bed, and I woke up early... and it's already gone.  Thanks again LEGO for the wonderful online shopping experience -.-
    Fizyx said:
    I'm actually kind of mad about this.  I stayed up late to try to get my hands on it, and LEGO's stupid site wasn't working by the time I HAD to go to bed, and I woke up early... and it's already gone.  Thanks again LEGO for the wonderful online shopping experience -.-
    Any Stores by you? Seems like those may still have the promo.
    SumoLego