Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

General Star Wars Discussion

Comments

• FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 796
    I could envisage a laser blast gradually dissipating energy but any physical projectiles should travel indefinitely until they contact another object or force.
    That's actually pretty easy to explain, actually.  The first thing to remember is that any object without a means of accelerating will move in completely a completely predictable manner in space.  In terms of space battles, this generally is on a small enough scale that it means it will travel in a straight line defined by its velocity at the exact time all acceleration on it ceased.  The second thing to remember is that either it's really easy to either dodge or intercept something that is moving along a totally predictable path.

So, in the case of moveable objects, the bombs stop being effective at exactly the range at which the targeted object is able to move entirely out of their path prior to the bomb arriving.  In the case of stationary objects, the effective range of the bomb is much more difficult to nail down exactly, since there's a number of factors involved, including but not limited to, the range at which the bombs are detected, any potential anti-ordnance technology (including ITS effective range and number), and the speed at which the bombs are traveling.  Either way though, slow moving projectiles launched at a stationary target from too far away are themselves sitting ducks, easily destroyed prior to becoming any real threat.
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 755
    I'm now imaging some random ship at the other side of the galaxy being destroyed years after a battle from a stray bomb that missed its target and just kept going.....
    Baby_Yodabandit778autolycusFizyxgmonkey76J0rgen
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,242
    There's also the consideration that other random interference, like the gravitational pull from planets it might pass by or asteroids that might intercept it, could influence the projectile's trajectory. But applying real-world science to a movie where spaceships fall after blowing up is silly...
    autolycusFizyx
  • CharmiefcbCharmiefcb SydneyMember Posts: 148
    I can understand why they erased the EU but they could still use the stories. Maybe change a character here and there but they ignore years of ready made material. Not all Star Wars fans were into the EU. It is still a gold mine of stories and ideas.

I still can't get my head around starting a sequel trilogy and having no idea how the story will go from film to film. That is just terrible management from the top down.
    To re-start arguably the biggest film franchise and you don't know how it's going to end? Or how the second and third films will be like?

I hope the new movies and TV shows are good. I don't want Star Wars to fail. I want it to go on for decades to come. Just in my opinion the franchise is badly managed right now. I'm still hurting over the closure of Lucasarts. Then the EA exclusive license and their SW games being micro transaction pay to win games.
    I hope Episode 9 is good. I hope the new TV shows are good. I'm not getting my hopes up to be safe.

But back onto Lego. Would these new sets be October 1st releases?

monkeyhangerBrainsluggedFizyx
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 889
    October 4th, Force Friday. I think.
    Charmiefcb
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 120
    Start trilogy without an idea where it will go... Yeah, nobody would ever do that. Now, where did I leave my copies of Splinter of the Minds Eye and the original Marvel comic series? I really want to read more about Luke and Leia being romantic.
    ARo2891
    Also, back on Lego: Teased announcement for 9/5. Looks pretty clearly like a Star Destroyer of some sort. Assume it's the ISD that has been rumored for a long time now. Woohoo!

Now, I'll go back to hoping the rumored/leaked price of $700 is not correct, and it's more like $500. That's still a huge price.
  • CharmiefcbCharmiefcb SydneyMember Posts: 148
    From Rian Johnson
    "We were working off of The Force Awakens, but it’s not like there was a blueprint for what happens after The Force Awakens. There wasn’t at all. It was literally just me reading the script, and then thinking, what happens next?"

"I had a complete, free, open canvas to work on here. It was basically the script for The Force Awakens, and it was a question: 'What happens next?' There was no big thing that was plotted out. Which was wonderful because it meant, it meant a few things, it meant we could organically kind of figure out what the next step for each of these characters was, without worrying about bases we had to tag, that had been preset."

“I wasn’t given any directive as to what [Rey's background] had to be. I was never given the information that she is this or she is that."

I was very thankful there was no slip of paper that was handed to me that said Rey’s parents are so and so. The fact that I had the freedom to figure it out meant that for this story I could figure out the most dramatically potent answer to that question.

Simon Pegg
    "I know what J.J. kind of intended or at least was being chucked around. I think that’s kind of been undone slightly by the last one. There was some talk of a kind of relevant lineage for her."

Daisy Ridley
    Here’s what I think I know. JJ wrote Episode VII, as well as drafts for VIII & IX. Then Rian Johnson arrived and wrote TLJ entirely. I believe there was some sort of general consensus on the main lines of the trilogy, but apart from that, every director writes and realizes his film in his own way. Rian Johnson and JJ Abrams met to discuss all of this, although Episode VIII is still his very own work. I believe Rian didn’t keep anything from the first draft of Episode VIII.

For the main character to have no concrete origin or where they are going in the trilogy tells me they had little to no idea where they were going from film to film. If they had a set plan someone would have tapped Rian on the shoulder and said something. Look Rian Rey has to be this way and do this because this is planned to happen in episode 9. None of that. Just do as you please.
    Brainslugged
  • bpk2300bpk2300 Florida Member Posts: 83
    ^ so in Rian Johnson’s words, he was given free reign to do what he pleased, especially as it related to Rey’s lineage. 

The best he could come up with was “there’s no story to it, they are nobody.” Is that laziness or stupidity?
    Chromidegmonkey76dougts
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,841
    edited August 29
    As already said, what a crap way to go about a trilogy, where every film is effectively an improvisation with little bearing on maintaining continuity.
    windjammer
    autolycus said:
    Also, back on Lego: Teased announcement for 9/5. Looks pretty clearly like a Star Destroyer of some sort. Assume it's the ISD that has been rumored for a long time now. Woohoo!

Now, I'll go back to hoping the rumored/leaked price of $700 is not correct, and it's more like $500. That's still a huge price.
    Where's this announcement at? So 9/5 as in 5th September? Never understood why America does Month/Day/Year, rather than Day/Month/Year.
    autolycus said:

Where's this announcement at? So 9/5 as in 5th September? Never understood why America does Month/Day/Year, rather than Day/Month/Year.
    Yep, sorry. 5th Day of September, 2019. ;

Don't know where it will be, just have this tweet: 
    monkeyhanger
    edited August 29
    Daisy Ridley's quote tells us that the "there was no cohesive story AT ALL" narrative isn't entirely fair. People always focus on the part about Rian Johnson writing the whole script, but they keep ignoring this part:

"I believe there was some sort of general consensus on the main lines of the trilogy, but apart from that, every director writes and realizes his film in his own way. Rian Johnson and JJ Abrams met to discuss all of this"

I think there should have been MORE of a set plan, but the idea that the movies are completely disconnected and that JJ and Rian just did whatever they wanted without any coordination at all is overblown.
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 461
    autolycus said:

If it is anywhere near $700 then I’ll continue with BrickLinking onecase’s Monarch ISD (about 75% there and likely much nicer looking than what Lego would be able to release).  I know others on this thread are looking at Raskolnikov’s Aggressor ISD which is also quite nice.  
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 886
    As already said, what a crap way to go about a trilogy, where every film is effectively an improvisation with little bearing on maintaining continuity.
    It doesn't even feel like a trilogy as there doesn't seem to be any real continuity to the films before or after it. It was simply a (bad) movie that followed episode 8. It always struck me more like an episode of Star Trek where someone thought "wouldn't it be cool if we made this entire episode a slow motion chase through space". Just like you might get an episode of Faniky Guy that is 100% just Stewie and Brian trapped in a vault.

It's ironic that Rian Johnson mentions that it was nice not to have any bases he had to hit story-wise. Now JJ is gonna be zigzagging all over the place to undo and retcon all the shite that Rian left in his wake. 
    To re-start arguably the biggest film franchise and you don't know how it's going to end? Or how the second and third films will be like?
    Exactly. What a wasted opportunity. Just complete incompetence and arrogance.
    monkeyhangerdougtswindjammer
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,954
    edited August 29
    Brainslugged said:
     Just like you might get an episode of Family Guy that is 100% just Stewie and Brian trapped in a vault.
    Still can't watch the nappy scene without gagging.
    Charmiefcb said:
    Will agree with this point as it would have made sense to say 'where do we want to be at the end of the trilogy', then work out how they get there as part of the brief for the three films.
    The only reason I can think of to not do this would be that Disney originally intended no real end to the main franchise and to milk it for all it was worth with the sequals but when the films got the mixed reactions that they weren't expecting, as a knee jerk reaction called it at the three. 
    autolycus said

Don't know where it will be, just have this tweet: 
    Nice teaser but as @KungFuKenny implied, it's going to have to be seriously good for that amount of money for me to get, failing that, a Medium Stone Grey VIP card with implied goodness to follow should do it. (Hey, It worked last time). ;)
    PyrobugKungFuKenny
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 796
    So I've heard that the $700 price tag may not be as outrageous as it sounds at first blush for 4782 pieces due to the profusion of large pieces, although for me personally it had better be super huge overall (and also detailed!) if it's going to justify that 14.6c per piece.

560HeliportKungFuKennymonkeyhanger

bandit778 said:
    Nice teaser but as @KungFuKenny implied, it's going to have to be seriously good for that amount of money for me to get, failing that, a Medium Stone Grey VIP card with implied goodness to follow should do it. (Hey, It worked last time). ;)
    Fizyx said:
    So I've heard that the $700 price tag may not be as outrageous as it sounds at first blush for 4782 pieces due to the profusion of large pieces, although for me personally it had better be super huge overall (and also detailed!) if it's going to justify that 14.6c per piece.

If it is anything like the last version then there will be entirely too many studs visible for my taste... I hope they have re-imagined the design from the ground up— the new versions of the X-wing and snowspeeder were improvements in my opinion, so there is good reason for optimism...

• RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,774
    bpk2300 said:
    ^ so in Rian Johnson’s words, he was given free reign to do what he pleased, especially as it related to Rey’s lineage. 

The best he could come up with was “there’s no story to it, they are nobody.” Is that laziness or stupidity?
    This was the bit that I liked most about the film. She isn't the love child of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Emperor Palpatine, or whatever click bait video someone on Youtube pumped out to get some money decided her special blood was going to be. Like Luke in Episode 4 she is just someone in some dusty back water that gets dragged into events and can do something special. 
    BumblepantsblakusdkBaby_Yoda
  • jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 373
    Yeah, but now we know that Luke wasn't "just someone in some dusty back water...", don't we? :)
    Let's see how episode IX and the Obi-Wan series play out before we jump into conclusions.
    560HeliportKungFuKennygmonkey76Baby_Yodadatsunrobbie
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,868
    jnscoelho said:
    Yeah, but now we know that Luke wasn't "just someone in some dusty back water...", don't we? :)
    Let's see how episode IX and the Obi-Wan series play out before we jump into conclusions.
    The only conclusion worth jumping to is if my predictions and fan theories don't pan out the movie is dumb and bad.
    560HeliportautolycusFizyxSumoLegoBaby_Yodabpk2300ARo2891starwars4everBrikkyy13
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,025
    The only conclusion worth jumping to is if my predictions and fan theories don't pan out the movie is dumb and bad.
    Your comments are the most ridiculous comments ever in the history of comments, and even the pre-commentary period of history.  Atoms find your comments ridiculous, even though they don't have the capacity to comment or understand comments.

(I'm jumping to ludicrous conclusions.)

And clearly, Rey should be a post-Episode III granddaughter of Obi-Wan, that they had to leave on Jaaku whilst fleeing the Knights of Ren.  Duh.  I wrote it myself on the internet, so I know it's true.

But, all kidding aside, it is truly disturbing that the primary storyline of the single most profitable movie franchise in the history of the universe hasn't/wasn't been determined.  One has to give Lucas credit for atleast having a coherent six-movie story, and having the presence of mind to sell the 'better' part of the story.

I'm not a fan of pseudo-reboot sequels, but atleast copy the GOOD parts of the originals.  Unfortunately, we're just getting partial composites of some good characters and some interesting plot points, but nothing comprehensive that we can truly appreciate.

Lightspeed ramming is dumb.  Sermon concluded!
    gmonkey76BumblepantsYo_dAFizyxBaby_Yodablakusdkstarwars4everdatsunrobbie
    SumoLego said:
    Lightspeed ramming is dumb. 
    Order! ORDER!!! (read it using John Bercow's voice).
    SumoLego said:
    Your comments are the most ridiculous comments ever in the history of comments, and even the pre-commentary period of history.  Atoms find your comments ridiculous, even though they don't have the capacity to comment or understand comments.

This all sounds like compliments to me.
    SumoLegogmonkey76
    SumoLego said:
    This all sounds like compliments to me.
    Dammit!  You have figured out my snarky plan.
    gmonkey76
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,774
    jnscoelho said:
    I am not sure we will ever get a love making between Emperor Palpatine and Obi Wan in a Broke Back Mountain Style.
  • MAGNINOMINISUMBRAMAGNINOMINISUMBRA Member Posts: 992
    SumoLego said:

Due to the exponential factor of flying space Leia it’s impossible to call light speed ramming dumb...

...probably the dumbest force power ever included in EVERY Star Wars property before it and which makes the outcome of ANY space based scene before it moot. Eg:  Why didn’t Vader just jump out of his Tie Advanced during the trench run and force punch the heck out of Luke’s X Wing?  Because it would have been STUPENDOUSLY dumb. That’s why...
    dougtsmonkeyhanger
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    SumoLego said:

Due to the exponential factor of flying space Leia it’s impossible to call light speed ramming dumb...

...probably the dumbest force power ever included in EVERY Star Wars property before it and which makes the outcome of ANY space based scene before it moot. Eg:  Why didn’t Vader just jump out of his Tie Advanced during the trench run and force punch the heck out of Luke’s X Wing?  Because it would have been STUPENDOUSLY dumb. That’s why...
    The worst part of flying Leia isn’t even the flying. It’s the magic ability to withstand the lack of oxygen, the extreme cold, and the lack of atmospheric pressure

prior to that, Jedi powers were basically in the realm of enhanced abilities: faster reflexes, ability to jump higher/faster, etc; telekinesis; and various forms of psionic abilities.  But never just pure magic.  I mean if they can breathe in space, why did qui gon and obi wan need those breathing devices underwater on Naboo?   

Putting aside ones feelings about Luke’s storyline, the much bigger problem with TLJ was how it destroyed fundamentals rules of the how the SW universe operates. It didn’t “add new Jedi powers” in the same way previous incarnations did, it actually betrayed them.  Same thing with the laws of technology, space travel, etc. the trip to
    canto and Back was a perfect example.  Traveling through hyperspace always took significant time before. We didn’t see it on screen but it was always implied and obvious.  Now they made the round trip and back in short order, and still had all that time to cause all the mischief there too 
    monkeyhangerMAGNINOMINISUMBRAgmonkey76SumoLego
    SumoLego said:

There's a perfectly plausible explanation for Leia's space flight.

Once Disney had Star Wars, they charged Rians with delivering Mary Poppins in Space. He decided to drop the umbrella because he though that would be too dumb.
    BumblepantsKungFuKenny560Heliport
    "I'm Mary Poppins y'all!"
    RedbullgivesuwindKungFuKennygmonkey76bpk2300SumoLegoklinton560Heliport
    I hate it when someone beats you to a perfect quote.
    BumblepantsKungFuKennySumoLego
    Maybe we should let James Gunn have a crack at the Star Wars universe...
    MaffyD
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,274
    Leia was not actually flying through space, she was simply drawing herself back to the Raddus using her innate Force abilities. We frequently watch Jedi pull things towards themselves using the Force so it seems logical that they would be able to draw themselves towards something fixed, especially through the vacuum of space.

Having said that, I think the shot was poorly executed during the film as it did suggest that Leia was actually flying, somewhat like Superman.

Her surviving the vacuum of space is more difficult to explain but Leia might only have been exposed to the vacuum for a few seconds, in which case her survival is somewhat plausible.
    Fizyx
  • ChromideChromide Ssi-ruuvi ImperiumMember Posts: 62
    The Leia scene is the worst in Star Wars, ever. The only way it makes sense is if she had an oxygen tank or breath mask or something on, which she did not. 
    bpk2300
    I didn't write this:
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Protection_bubble
    "It could protect the user from a wide range of attacks, deflect laser blasts, defend against lightsabersvacuums and even inflict certain amounts of damage upon contact with the enemy. Protection bubbles can also be used offensively. Should the user surround the attacker in a Protection bubble, it is possible the attacker will become a victim of their own attack, having been trapped within its destructive radius. Due to the extreme concentration needed to sustain the bubble however, the user would have to be momentarily immobile in order to enact the bubble, and sometimes, completely stationary in order to sustain it."
    Fizyx
    Am I missing a thread somewhere where everyone is avidly discussing the new UCS Star Destroyer? I'm loving that Lego is getting better and better at keeping it's big sets under wraps almost until the official announcement. Even if there are leaks at this point, I'll be waiting for the big reveal on Thursday.
    BumblepantsMr_CrossFollowsClosely
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 780
    ^ Unusually yes, there haven’t been any visual leaks at all for the UCS Star Destroyer yet, but they’ve still got a few days to leak out early.
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,308
    well, it's not too bad that leia survived space when palpatine may be immortal, he was thrown in a reactor... and then cut in half by kylo? and not dead yet ?
    Fauch said:
    well, it's not too bad that leia survived space when palpatine may be immortal, he was thrown in a reactor... and then cut in half by kylo? and not dead yet ?
    And the small matter of being exploded in the Death Star.
    J0rgenSumoLegoChromide
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,242
    Snoke isn't Palpatine, and as for his immortality:
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise...?
    KungFuKennyBumblepantsautolycusFizyxSumoLego
    Baby_Yoda said:
    No I didn't. Is that a story the Jedi would tell me?
    KungFuKennyMCNwakeboardSumoLegoBaby_YodaMynatt
    Baby_Yoda said:

That’s the trouble with being a Sith Lord... it’s hard to find a good apprentice... they either kill you in your sleep, throw you down a bottomless reactor shaft, or slice you in half when you aren’t paying attention...
    blakusdkBumblepantsSumoLegoBaby_Yoda
    edited September 1
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Shhh!!!  I'm trying to watch Squid Lake!

Anyway, I only lob my criticism because it appears to violate the pre-set 'rules' of the universe.  The Leia scene is another good example, as well as Luke astral projecting nonsense.  Even with science fiction - just make some effort to stay internally consistent.
    ChromideKungFuKenny
    edited September 1
    SumoLego said:

Even with science fiction - just make some effort to stay internally consistent.
    Ever seen Doctor Who? By far the biggest culprit out of anything sci-if I’ve ever known for making stuff up that doesn’t sit right with the previously established (canon) series. There was a Christmas episode where Matt Smith regenerated into Peter Capaldi and that was ‘meant’ to be his last regeneration (they even made it a plot point in that very episode!). Then a glowing light in the sky gave him instant infinite regenerations, or something.

We should count ourselves lucky in Star Wars!
    KungFuKennySumoLego
  • Brikkyy13Brikkyy13 AustraliaMember Posts: 18
    SumoLego said:

Even with science fiction - just make some effort to stay internally consistent.
    Ever seen Doctor Who? By far the biggest culprit out of anything sci-if I’ve ever known for making stuff up that doesn’t sit right with the previously established (canon) series. There was a Christmas episode where Matt Smith regenerated into Peter Capaldi and that was ‘meant’ to be his last regeneration (they even made it a plot point in that very episode!). Then a glowing light in the sky gave him instant infinite regenerations, or something.
    Not to mention the War Doctor 
    The_RancorKungFuKennySumoLegoBaby_Yoda
    SumoLego said:
    Ever seen Doctor Who?
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?

(Wait, I feel as though we've hit a time vortex.  Dormammu, I've come to bargain.)
    KungFuKennystarwars4everBaby_YodaThe_RancorChromideFizyxVorpalRyuMynatt
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,565
    Speaking of Dormammu:
    SumoLego said:

...the single most profitable movie franchise in the history of the universe...
    Marvel would like a word :-P
    SumoLego said:

hasn't/wasn't been determined.  One has to give Lucas credit for at least having a coherent six-movie story, and having the presence of mind to sell the 'better' part of the story.

I'm not a fan of pseudo-reboot sequels, but at `least copy the GOOD parts of the originals.  Unfortunately, we're just getting partial composites of some good characters and some interesting plot points, but nothing comprehensive that we can truly appreciate.

Ooh! Ooh! Can I get on the soapbox now?! Bear in mind this is very much a hot take that somehow I've kept with me for years. Don't ask why, I'm not bitter at all.

I'm not sure Lucas really had a well-developed story for the PT when he was writing the OT. An idea? Sure - the title 'Episode IV' had to come from somewhere. An inkling of which stupid species he would stick in it to appeal to the tweens? Maybe, but I wouldn't count that as being part of the story. Wanting to base it on economics because that's what sells to the target market for sci-fi films? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for that, but it was a mistake anyway.

But a story? With a beginning, AND a middle, AND an end? Not convinced. And any evidence of this is given after the fact, by people with a vested interest to make it all connected, to make more money from us.

Light-speed ramming is very dumb, but looks gorgeous. And I can live with the rule of cool.

I came on here looking for some links to the ISD, but we're still waiting?! Incredible. Time to go find a trailer for The Mandalorian...
    KungFuKennySumoLegoautolycus
    MaffyD said:
    ...had a well-developed story...
    Let's not get crazy!  One could make an argument that the OT isn't a well-developed story.  I'm only looking for a coherent story.  
    MaffyD said:
    Light-speed ramming is very dumb, but looks gorgeous. And I can live with the rule of cool.
    This is what deleted scenes are for... and concept art, but if a fundamentally 'cool' idea or scene undermines the essence of the universe, it's a problem.

Midichlorians.  Absolutely ruined the point of the Force...
    MaffyDdougtsBrainslugged
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,565
    Poor George. Too many ideas and not enough quality control. Same with Rian maybe, but with a different desired outcome: Lucas wanted his world to have more depth, so he put extra ‘bits’ into how the force worked. Johnson wanted more spectacle, so he put in the Holdo Manoeuvre. Neither person had an advisor asking “Are you sure this works?” Or if they did have an advisor, that person was either not pushy enough, or got ignored. 
    ^ I just assume ‘in canon’ that the Midichlorian count is simply an unproven, almost zealotic  measurement and not reliable - even Obi-Wan has his doubts so I imagine in my head that Qui-Gon was just using an ‘assumed’ measurement of force sensitivity and he should’ve trusted his senses all along. If Obi-Wan tested the sample directly in front of Qui-Gon and said “You know this isn’t a reliable test of force sensitivity?” or “I think we should just trust in your senses” it would be complete, but alas not.

I also believe it well within the realm of Star Wars ‘laws of phsyics’ that somehow Admiral Holdo deliberately programmed her ship to leap into light speed for a infinitesimally small amount of time but stop almost directly in the centre of the SSD. I should think that would cause some serious damage. But I can’t honestly say I was thinking about Star Wars physics at all when I was sitting in the cinema, coming to the realisation of what Holdo was doing - and I still never thought about it afterwards - until I noticed loads of fans moaning about hyperspace shadows and the like.

I don’t think we’ll need to worry too much with Episode IX - it’ll probably involve our heroes escaping a tyrannical desert planet, then travelling off to the ruins on the forest moon of Endor, only to find the Death Star IV looming overhead. Well, maybe not that repetitive but here’s hoping! JJ seems to know what turns fans on, particularly picky ones.
    Fizyx