Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

General Star Wars Discussion

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,907
    ...Much of it felt like they were just going through a checklist of Han's history...
    Yeah, if they’d left any of those checklist items out, there would have been even more complaining. I was left wanting more about Emilia Clarke’s character. 
    Any more information on Qira would have ruined the big reveal that she's in cahoots with Mecha-Maul.  Kinda like revealing that Luke and Leia existed at the end of Episode III.  (That should have remained a secret!)
  • J0rgenJ0rgen NorwayMember Posts: 284
    Darth Maul died on Naboo. When I heard Maul was in «Solo», I got one more reason not to watch it.
  • GremerGremer The Commonwealth of VirginiaMember Posts: 183
    ^ He's been around for years in the Clone Wars and Rebels. Him surviving is nothing new.
    stluxstarwars4evergmonkey76HanzoBaby_YodaMegtheCat
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,113
    J0rgen said:
    Darth Maul died on Naboo. When I heard Maul was in «Solo», I got one more reason not to watch it.
    To be fair, Maul's resurrection in Solo isn't the first time he's been back.
    Both the Clone Wars Cartoon series and Rebels (which are both supposed to be canon) have seen Maul alive and well after his demise on Naboo, with and without Mech Legs.
    Naboo hasn't been the only time he's supposedly died either so unless Dathomirian Zabrak's can regenerate like Doctor Who, there's a whole lot of fishy going on with Maul's back story other than his two minute appearance in Solo.

gmonkey76
    Solo takes place ten years before ANH. His death in Rebels took place about two years before ANH. His only deaths I know of are Naboo and Rebels.
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,113
    Gremer said:
     His only deaths I know of are Naboo and Rebels.
    Still one more than I'm going to get and he still managed to regrow his limbs which is impressive (and another trick I've failed miserably to master).
  • KaitchKaitch N. IrelandMember Posts: 384
    ^We know there's fairly sophisticated cloning techniques in SW, plus Luke's prosthetic hand (briefly shown sans-glove in ESB) looked very lifelike (presumably he didn;t care for it properly in Ach To)
    Gremer said:
    The fact this sentence exists makes me sad.
    Baby_YodaGremerBumblepants
    bandit778 said:
    Gremer said:
    Still one more than I'm going to get and he still managed to regrow his limbs which is impressive (and another trick I've failed miserably to master).
    I haven't watched TPM in over a decade (for good reason), but I only remember him losing his legs and then having them replaced with robotics in TCW.
    Brixfan02
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,911
    edited October 2018
    Wow.  Normally I'm not one to say anything, but there are still a significant number of people that haven't seen Solo yet and these seem like they are some significant spoilers to just be dropped in a general star wars thread.  The movie just came out on disc and digital In the last few weeks. I was planning on renting it soon as I missed it in the theater.
    Hanzo
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,949
    I didn’t even notice Maul in Solo.
    The Original Trilogy is the most extensive spoiler for Solo.  Maul is more of an Easter egg than anything else.

(Kinda like Rapunzel and Eugene appearing in Frozen.)
    gmonkey76
    I'd have described him more as a teaser for whatever they're planning next.
    SumoLegoBrickByBrick
    Kaitch said:
    I'd have described him more as a teaser for whatever they're planning next.
    Huh, I actually thought they put him in because they were clearly NOT planning anything next.  Or had much of a plan for anything at all.

(A Jar-Jar cameo would have been much funnier.)
    ^Anyone with half a brain cell could see that bringing Maul back to the silver screen was gonna cause a flap - in fact, I would have predicted there'd be even more of a flap than there has been. In addition, they've brought him back in a context that doesn't tie in neatly with his small screen appearances - we know from TCW he survived Naboo, and from Rebels he made it to within two years of ANH, but as far as I'm aware there weren't any hints that he spent time heading up a crime syndicate. This indicates that there's a plan for another movie that covers the downfall of Crimson Dawn, or at least an idea for one, and adding Maul into SOLO not only teases it, it also helps insure it gets made, and not canned due to "franchise fatigue" or whatever they're calling it. Maybe it'll come up in that Obi-Wan movie that occassionally gets talked about, or a Boba Fett movie.

His inclusion has pointed out a hole left in continuity, and because it's on the silver screen, Disney can't patch it with a book or a comic very easily.
    SumoLegoblakusdk
  • OdeinoichusOdeinoichus CanadaMember Posts: 337
    I'm pretty sure Maul was trying to create a criminal syndicate in The Clone Wars, in fact I'm fairly certain Wookipedia even mentions this when you take the time to dig into the backstory of Maul going forward from his last appearance in TCW. Some old comics may have referenced this idea as well.

I could be mistaken on this, all I know is I want a Crimson Dawn set for Solo so we can get Hologram Maul as a new Minifigure.
    SumoLego
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,601
    In Clone Wars season 5 (I think) Darth Maul and Savage Oppress combined Mandalor, the Pike (Pyke?) Syndicate, and Crimson Dawn. IIRC. Now I'm gonna have to watch it again, 'cause can't remember exactly, and it's gonna bug me! Thanks for planning my evening for me! :)
    SumoLegoOdeinoichus
    ^My pleasure. Let me know what you find.
    SumoLego
    You'll find a garbled mess.  But a fun garbled mess!
    Toc13
  • Game_onGame_on USAMember Posts: 92
    OK, ok, ok. 

I sat down and Watched Rogue One again for the second time last night.
    And ... it was better than I remembered.

There were still a few things that bugged me a little bit like the first time I watched it.  But overall, I enjoyed it more this time around. 
  • HanzoHanzo VAMember Posts: 607
    Game_on said:
    There were still a few things that bugged me a little bit  
    I think that sums up pretty much every Star Wars movie made for me.  None of them are perfect.
    AstrobricksUmandraugBumblepants
    Hanzo said:
    None of them are perfect.
    !!!!!
    (I'll spare you the facetious outrage.)
    Baby_YodaHanzo
    Regarding Clone wars season 5: Not Crimson Dawn, it was Black Sun (and Pyke Syndicate and Mandalorian Death Watch. At the end of that story arc, Darth Sidious showed up, fought Maul and Oppress, killing Oppress (but we saw Maul die in Phantom Menace, so...). Then sidious told Maul he wasn't going to kill him; he had other plans for him. Forming or taking over Crimson Dawn, perhaps?
    Does Maul appear in TCW season 6? And there's also the forthcoming lost season that might shed more light.
    Season 6 was "The Lost Missions" and were, IIRC, all "flashback" episodes; that is, not in chronological order. I don't remember Maul. Hmmm... wonder what I'm going to be doing tonight? :)
  • Lego_Lord_MayorcaLego_Lord_Mayorca H-Town, USAMember Posts: 551
    Regarding Clone wars season 5: Not Crimson Dawn, it was Black Sun (and Pyke Syndicate and Mandalorian Death Watch. At the end of that story arc, Darth Sidious showed up, fought Maul and Oppress, killing Oppress (but we saw Maul die in Phantom Menace, so...). Then sidious told Maul he wasn't going to kill him; he had other plans for him. Forming or taking over Crimson Dawn, perhaps?
    And (takes deep breath as I jump into full-on Star Wars scholar mode) THAT is what irks me the most about Maul's survival and return to the main Star Wars story. Sidious let Maul live??? Sidious, who as much a master of plans as he is, despises all rivals, real and potential, all the more? He let a non-apprenticed Sith-trained warrior live just for the sake of some unspecified "plans"? Allow me to explain my outrage here.

To appreciate the character of Palpatine/Darth Sidious, one has to take him in the context of the multitude of Dark Lords of the Sith who came before him. The reason being, Sidious is the apex of the Sith. His mastery (read dominance) of the Force is absolute. To the Sith, power is meant to be concentrated in only the very strongest, and Sidious more than clearly exemplified that. He killed his master, arguably the most powerful Sith Lord up to that point. He maneuvered around political and bureaucratic rivals to get himself elected Chancellor of the Republic, and continued to manipulate the systems of the Republic to transform it into a new Sith Empire, both as the endgame of the Sith plans and also a monumental affirmation of the Sith belief that democratic rule is for the weak, and unsustainable. Then, he wipes out the Jedi Order, taking down several Masters personally. The survivors either go into hiding for fear of him (and the emanation of fear is one of the Sith's most potent weapons against the Jedi) or join his Empire to serve as dark side lackeys (such as the Inquisitors). And speaking of Jedi in fear and dark side adepts, let us not forget the corruption of Anakin Skywalker, the most powerful Jedi Knight of the time, into Darth Vader. Vader didn't end up the way Sidious hoped for initially, but what he did get appealed to him greatly. For you see, a Sith Master is nothing without an Apprentice, who both serves and studies the lessons of the dark side. That is why when Maul died on Naboo, Sidious quickly found a replacement with Darth Tyrannus, and so too did Vader replace Tyrannus in short order. There are only two Sith at any one time. A third one is not tolerated, and while promising candidates can certainly step up to the challenge (as in what almost happened to Luke in Episode VI), post-Bane Sith philosophy does not allow for another Sith-trained dark sider running around causing their own havoc.

In Filoni's The Clone Wars, Darth Maul returns, and Sidious goes to dispatch him. So far, makes sense. He even states as much during the fight, citing Maul as having been "replaced". And yet, he holds back just as Maul, in a very un-Sith-like fashion, begs for his life. At this point, Sidious should have been merciless, and fried Maul on the spot, reveling in the former Dark Lord's pain and suffering. To let Maul live would be foolish; he knows too much about the Sith plans, he knows enough Sith techniques to be dangerous and a threat to Sidious' apprentices, agents, and other operatives.

And yet, Filoni makes Sidious let Maul live???

The question is left unanswered until we see Star Wars: Rebels. Maul is abandoned on Malachor, eking out what seems to be forlorn existence near a Sith temple. For all the audience knows, he might have been dumped here by Sidious after the Clone Wars, but there are apparently unmade episodes that feature Maul as alive (post Sidious duel) that show him still carrying on as the leader of the Mandalorian Death Watch? WTF Sidious? He has to know that should Maul succeed in re-subjugating Mandalore, he'll just go about expanding his Shadow Collective, seeking out a new apprentice to replace Oppress, etc. etc. etc. What was the point in letting him live?

Now "Solo" has really filled in the blanks, and it is even more ludicrous. Maul is now the leader of galaxy-wide criminal syndicate called Crimson Dawn? A syndicate stealing coaxium from the Empire for their own uses, right under Palpatine's nose??? HOW in the GALAXY is Palpatine OK with this, or in accordance with any sensible "plan" for Maul?

Put it this way: Sidious lets Maul live, citing "plans". Maul goes on to lead Death Watch, Republic lays siege, Republic/Empire wins, Maul "disappears" again. At some point, he kills one of Vader's (and the Emperor's) Inquisitors, taking the lightsaber for his own and becoming a shadowy target for other Inquisitors. Maul also forms Crimson Dawn, attracting all sorts of criminals and scum as his underlings, and operates out of Dathomir, a place strong with the dark side. They've obviously been operating for a few years by the end of the "Solo" movie, so you know that coaxium heist wasn't the first time they skimmed off the Empire. So, in conclusion, either Palpatine doesn't know Maul is still alive (unlikely, since he is the freakin' SITH MASTER, and since Maul killed an Inquisitor. Ya know, just a low-level Imperial employee. Nobody that Vader or Sidious would know, haha) OR is monumentally stupid in his plan-making all of sudden. And the worst thing is that "Solo" implies the latter option is true! Enfys Nest tells Solo that Crimson Dawn seems to be aligned with the Empire somehow, working in conjunction to subjugate the galaxy and smother it in darkness. Yeah, OK, cool story, bro-ette, but if you're right, Sidious is letting a criminal organization, led by a former Sith apprentice that he clearly no longer has any real use for AND is a threat to him and Vader (however minor), steal highly-valuable material from Sidious' own Empire for nefarious means on Dathomir. Maul may be putting into motion plans Sidious laid out, grand plans to...steal from himself to do evil things for himself elsewhere? What?

Sidious isn't working in the shadows anymore. He runs the galaxy. Vader makes sure of that. He doesn't need a criminal underworld gang leader to do some nefarious crap. When you run a galaxy, just put the coaxium or whatever on the black books and have it shipped secretly to wherever you need it. Like how the Death Star was built. That way, the public won't be aware of it, but Sidious still gets what he wants. If this is Palpatine's scheme again with Crimson Dawn, it's stupid. It makes Sidious look stupid and nonsensical.

I wrote enough here, so I won't get into who or what is at fault with this weird departure from character. I'll end by saying the old EU canon brought Maul back to life, too, and in multiple ways. However, the usage was limited, and it made sense in the stories told. Some of them were clearly artistic adventures, not meant to be pure canon anyway. But here we are now, in an age where "everything is canon", and we have a resurrected Maul who reasons for existing up to 2 BBY seem woefully inadequate, and whose existence denigrates the reputation of one of Star Wars' greatest characters.
    SumoLegoToc13blakusdk
    I see your point, and I agree that it does look odd. However, I would point out that we don't know everything yet. For all we know, the lost season will cover Sidious' "plans" for Maul - actually, thinking about it, he might have thought Maul would be a good tool for taking out Obi-Wan, who's one of the few people who would have had a chance at stopping Anakin from being corrupted.

I take it that Maul having an Inquisitor's lightsaber is established in Rebels?

I am positive that there is another film planned, or at least considered, for between Solo and Rebels that will involve Maul. Maybe, after he gets the lightsaber, he's actually shot down over Malachore, and that's why Sidious stops looking for him.

Another possibility, Maul is building up Crimson Dawn in an attempt to win Sidious' favour and supplant Vader as apprentice. Hence the Empire link, while still explaining why he's not being financed by Sidious.
    SumoLego
    Kaitch said:
    I see your point, and I agree that it does look odd. However, I would point out that we don't know everything yet. For all we know, the lost season will cover Sidious' "plans" for Maul - actually, thinking about it, he might have thought Maul would be a good tool for taking out Obi-Wan, who's one of the few people who would have had a chance at stopping Anakin from being corrupted.

I take it that Maul having an Inquisitor's lightsaber is established in Rebels?

I am positive that there is another film planned, or at least considered, for between Solo and Rebels that will involve Maul. Maybe, after he gets the lightsaber, he's actually shot down over Malachore, and that's why Sidious stops looking for him.

Another possibility, Maul is building up Crimson Dawn in an attempt to win Sidious' favour and supplant Vader as apprentice. Hence the Empire link, while still explaining why he's not being financed by Sidious.
    I like your point about being used as a tool to further corrupt Anakin by taking out Obi-Wan. Asajj Ventress was once used as such, but Maul hits closer to home, stirring up those childhood memories of Qui-Gon being killed by this monster. First the Jedi that inspired him, and then his own Jedi Master? Oh, there would be rage! Unfortunately, that's not how it played out. While we don't know what happens during the lost season yet with Sidious and Maul, the fact remains. Maul survived, and if that was Sidious' plan, he should've put an end to Maul once the former Sith failed him yet again.

The lightsaber is first seen in Rebels, yes. Maul's voice actor, Sam Witwer, later directly referred to it as "the Inquisitor lightsaber" during behind-the-scenes interviews regarding Maul's appearance in Solo.

Another film would be great to explain this, and who knows? I'd love to be proven wrong and someone more creative at Lucasfilm come up with a convincing reason for Sidious' apparent acceptance of Maul so many years into the Imperial reign. But it would be difficult. Again, such is Palpatine's mastery of the dark side that he could undoubtedly sense that Maul is still alive in the galaxy. I am starting to think Maul was on Malachor on purpose. Not just to unlock the Sith temple, as suggested in the episodes, but to hide most effectively, like Yoda did on Force-rich Dagobah. Malachor is steeped in the dark side, like many worlds of the ancient Sith. Instead of going somewhere obvious like Korriban, he probably hid on Malachor, where the generally strong dark side ambience would effectively hide him from Sidious and Vader. Doesn't quite explain how the Eighth Brother found him, but I can let that slide on "the Force works in mysterious ways". That or the Inquisitor did some old-fashioned detective work to locate Maul.

Don't agree on the Crimson Dawn as a means to supplant Vader and impress Sidious. He already tried that with the Shadow Collective during the Clone Wars. Sidious saw right through it, and almost killed him. In the ways of the Sith, you don't get a second chance to prove your worth. And that returns me to my main argument concerning Maul's survival making Sidious look really dumb.
    SumoLego
    Maybe the Darth Maul we see at the end of "Solo" is a clone? What if instead of Jango Fett, the Kaminoans had used Maul as a template?
    Lego_Lord_Mayorca
    Maybe the Darth Maul we see at the end of "Solo" is a clone? What if instead of Jango Fett, the Kaminoans had used Maul as a template?
    "I...am MAAUL!"

Or would it be, "MAUUL"?

Star Wars clone names are so great! See: Joruus C'Boath and Luuke Skywalker!
    SumoLegoBaby_Yoda
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,285
    @Lego_Lord_Mayorca - Darth Sidious' plans for Maul were going to appear in later seasons of Star Wars: The Clone Wars but are instead described in the Darth Maul - Son of Dathomir comic series. He was hoping to learn more about Maul's allies, such as Mother Talzin, before drawing them out of hiding so they could be destroyed. 

Maul subsequently escapes and returns to command the Shadow Collective, although he does inadvertently lead the Separatists to Mother Talzin so Sidious' plan was successful. I presume that Maul's experience leading the Shadow Collective later inspired him to form, or take control of, Crimson Dawn.
    SumoLegoblakusdk
    The simple answer is:

"Maul was the best thing in Episode I, and we totally wasted that character.  So let's come up with a confabulated reason to give him more to do."
    pharmjodgmonkey76Baby_Yoda560HeliportMegtheCat
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,405
    ^You have just described my marriage
    SumoLegogmonkey76Baby_YodaBumblepants
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 1,104
    That CW episode with Maul taking/losing control of Mandalore, or the Rebels episode with a Sith Temple (and also Maul) - probably some of the best examples of straying as far from the "Always two there are" rule established in Episode I. It's enough to make Yoda's head spin! I liked Asajj Ventress as a well formed character though. The Inquisitors are just a plot tool in comparison - let's just provide more Sith because 2 isn't enough and we can't use Vader & Sidious all the time. Basically, the 2 rule was very limiting and I wondered if Lucas thought he/someone else was going to have to go back on it at the time!
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,362
    Jon Favreau posted this:

Sounds excellent to me!
    gmonkey76Baby_Yodastlux
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,569
    ^Sounds good, but I have no confidence in Star Wars anymore. Will have to wait and see. Definitely won't pay for Disney streaming services at all. They already get enough off my money with the LEGO Sets I still buy.
    VorpalRyuOnebricktoomany
    gmonkey76 said:
    ^Sounds good, but I have no confidence in Star Wars anymore. Will have to wait and see. Definitely won't pay for Disney streaming services at all. They already get enough off my money with the LEGO Sets I still buy.
    Well I haven't had confidence in them since Lil' Orphan Ani entered theaters in '99. and really, if you go back to the craptacular Ewok movies or the holiday special they have made bad stuff for over 40 years. I still watch them all and have a good time though.
    stluxSumoLegoToc13
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,295
    I recall seeing pictures of the set on Instagram. Looks like we're going back to Mos Eisley...
  • Game_onGame_on USAMember Posts: 92
    That CW episode with Maul taking/losing control of Mandalore, or the Rebels episode with a Sith Temple (and also Maul) - probably some of the best examples of straying as far from the "Always two there are" rule established in Episode I. It's enough to make Yoda's head spin! I liked Asajj Ventress as a well formed character though. The Inquisitors are just a plot tool in comparison - let's just provide more Sith because 2 isn't enough and we can't use Vader & Sidious all the time. Basically, the 2 rule was very limiting and I wondered if Lucas thought he/someone else was going to have to go back on it at the time!
    The thing to remember is an apprentice isn't always a Sith.

And through out the Clone wars, there were only 2 Sith. 

Darth Sidious (Palpatine) and Darth Tyranus (Count Dooku)

Asajj Ventress and General Grievous were only apprentices, not full fledge Sith lords.

And Maul lost lost his title upon his defeat to Kenobi.   

I thought it was, "There are always two Sith... a master and an apprentice."
    SumoLegogmonkey76
    Apropos of nothing, I just had an interesting conversation with my family. We were talking about advent calendars, and I said I was going to get this year's Lego Star Wars, and maybe a few previous years'ones as well, because I've only got 2012, 2015 and 2017. At this point, my mother said, I kid ye not, "why not just get two old ones instead of the new one, it'll cost the same." My father, my brother and I chorused "no, Lego doesn't work like that". Still took another five minutes of trying to explain the aftermarket before she got it...or at least gave in.
    SumoLegomdtvandy
    I thought it was, "There are always two Sith... a master and an apprentice."
    You forgot the fine print...

Until we need more bad-ass bad guys with menacing red laser swords for unanticipated franchise spin-offs, sequels, prequels, and 'stories', then there can be a few more associated villains that completely undermine the super-secretive dictatorial power-concentrated Sith rules.  C'mon, man - how were we supposed to know a silly Kabuki Space Opera was going to turn into its own industry?
    gmonkey76Toc13Baby_YodaJ0rgenVorpalRyu
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,285
    edited October 2018
    Darth Sidious was the Sith master and Darth Tyranus was his apprentice during the Clone Wars. Asajj Ventress and General Grievous were both trained by Count Dooku but neither can be considered true Sith.

I imagine that Count Dooku was hoping to train Ventress to a point where they could destroy Darth Sidious, following the example of past Sith, but Sidious insisted that Ventress be eliminated. General Grievous, on the other hand, had no expectation of becoming a Sith Lord as he was not Force sensitive.
    SumoLego
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 1,104
    So Yoda should've said "Always two there are, a master and an apprentice... No more... No less, but they can train as many warriors in the dark arts as they like so there could be tons of them out there". Certainly applies to the Inquisitors in Rebels.
    gmonkey76Baby_YodaSumoLegoHoggyVorpalRyu
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,295
    As we've learnt from the Sequel Trilogy: Sith =/= evil force-using red-lightsaber-wielding Empire-associating baddies. Funnily enough.
    SumoLego
    edited October 2018
    Ironically, Kylo doesn't have an Apprentice.  So maybe the Jedi and Sith are truly gone.

Which really undermines the whole 'balance' prophecy.  Luke training a 'new' generation of Jedi makes even less sense, as it would invite another Dark Side nemesis.  (Although if he just 'unplugged' from the Force immediately after Vader and Palpatine's deaths, that would have preserved the balance.)

But if you are a quasi-evil Force-sensitive being, that shouldn't automatically make you a Sith.  I hate that there is no internal consistency to these arbitrary Force rules.
    Baby_YodaVorpalRyu
    The whole question regarding who is a Sith and who isn't has been dealt with long before the sequel trilogy (or the Disney-Lucasfilm EU) got started. Sith techniques and philosophies go beyond using the dark side and waving a red lightsaber around. Sith cause the imbalance in the Force, driving it into oblivion through perversion of the natural order (alchemical manipulation of objects and lifeforms) and near-apocalyptic destruction. They feed on and perpetuate the dark side of the Force. A mere Dark Jedi (like your Asajj Ventresses, Kylo Rens, or Inquisitors) only use the dark side like a tool or weapon, when they are scared or angry. Sith practice having no fear; instead, they instill fear into their enemies (of course, the Jedi would argue otherwise).

Asajj might have had pretensions to the Sith ranks, but she never rose to the occasion. And during the time of the Empire, the Inquistors and other Dark Side Adepts were deliberately denied access to Sith techniques, lest one of them get too powerful to challenge Sidious or Vader. If they seemed Sith-y enough, it was only out of craven desire to emulate their dark masters, whether that was through the use of red lightsabers (common enough in the Inquisitor ranks), wearing Sith tattoos, or collecting Sith artifacts (none potent enough to give them much of an edge in battle; Sidious and Vader hoarded all the "good" stuff).
    BumblepantsVorpalRyu
    So that's why Vader needed a phallic castle!  Sithy Stuff Storage!
    Baby_YodaJ0rgen560HeliportToc13davetheoxygenmanVorpalRyuAstrobricksMegtheCat
    Speaking of Vader's castle, there's a set of it up on the database. What does anyone think?
    SumoLego
    Kaitch said:
    Speaking of Vader's castle, there's a set of it up on the database. What does anyone think?
    I like it, looks fun to build. The dark tan rocks offset the black and grey nicely. Not something I would buy full price but I could be tempted by a sale.
    gmonkey76HanzoSumoLego