Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Priest builds Lego replica of the Vatican

Comments

• legomasonlegomason Member Posts: 190
    Or should I say will the Pope bless it? Those are some serious Lego skills.
  • Chang405Chang405 Member Posts: 81
    Where did he get the money to buy the pieces? :p
  • TheBigLegoskiTheBigLegoski Amsterdam, NederlandMember Posts: 1,399
    That sure is one very big and beautiful architectural MOC
    @legomason
    I don't why but when I followed your link I could only read the text, any pictures and/or video's weren't displayed. However I found a youtube clip where the guy who built it elaborates on it, and you can check everything out in more detail:

DaraghChang405
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,420
    edited September 2015

I think Stephen Colbert or Jimmy Fallon had a nice quip about not worrying about the celibacy vow.

It is an exceptional MOC.  Forty four THOUSAND cobblestones is staggering.  Perhaps he asked for white bricks in the collection plate?

legomason said:
    I hope the Holy See would see it, he is the Holy See.  (Now I wonder if he has a green 'Green Lantern' lantern, or is expecting a modular 'modular home'...)

kiki180703
  • crazycarlcrazycarl USAMember Posts: 392
    WOW.
    kiki180703
  • mr.pigglesmr.piggles Snow FortMember Posts: 326
    This is so unbelievably beautiful and cool and it makes me want to build things. I'd totally hang out with that priest and just inundate him with questions.
    Bricklover18kiki180703
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 632
    saw it at brickfair va