Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

THE "Which One" thread. ( If you have this question post here)

TheUltimateTFOLTheUltimateTFOL Texas, USAMember Posts: 153
So, I've been noticing that there are a lot of "this or that" threads on the forums, and Huw and the others are having to go through the forums and delete them. This is no doubt irritating and time-consuming for them, so I would like to help them. On the other hand, I realize that Brickset is a respected Lego community and many have questions on which set they should get so they come here.
Anyways, the point of this thread is to encompass all other threads like this. Instead of creating a new thread to post your question, simply post it here. This will save the moderators some effort and hopefully give your question a better chance of being answered.

That being said, I have a question: Should I get the 70173-1 Ultra Agents Ocean Command or the 10244 Fairground Mixer? Please answer.

Comments

• TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited September 2015
    You should get the one you want more.
    Matthewdougtskiki180703SumoLego
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    edited September 2015
    ^ This is the reason why we do close these threads, there is very rarely any useful input that can be made by others. I appreciate your intentions however this thread is still subject to the same issue.
    SumoLegoDedgeckoShibDrmnezBumblepantsaimlesspursuits
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy