Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The postman

LeeLee ukMember Posts: 138
Ive just renewed my subscription to blocks magazine and really looking forward to getting my free zombie postman minifig!!

Comments

• Captain_EyebrowCaptain_Eyebrow Test Valley, looking at that new brand store that is coming to Southampton by Christmas 2019 . . . .Member Posts: 139
    Yeah, I was not swayed by that, bearing in mind all that went in Blocks needs to try harder to keep their subscribers . . . . . . .

For me it all depends on who is at STEAM from both Bricks & Blocks and what impact the two Bricks magazines make on me. I am very interested in seeing a copy of Brick Culture as that does seem to be doing something new. 
  • LeeLee ukMember Posts: 138

I haven't really looked at the other mags. I flipped through them at brickfest but my eyes were looking at all the great builds around me so I moved on.

I love getting blocks mag every month and its gotten loads better over the past few months. If I had the cash I would get all the mags but I don't so I cant. Maybe next year???

• LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,727
    Is it wrong that the first thing that came to mind when reading the thread title was a British Karl Malone?

Errr, not getting him I don't think but if I get home next month and he's half way stuck in my letter box Ill let you know. Suppose id have to give him some water or something?

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,225
    ^^ Massimo Troisi for me (definitely not Kevin Costner.)
    Didn't he pass away?? Really don't want that being delivered! But, that would be a zombie postman I guess?