Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[Elsewhere] Price drops on Amazon.fr

streekerstreeker FranceMember Posts: 299
edited March 2012 in Shopping Elsewhere
Same discounts as before as Amazon.fr is once again pricematching a French competitor. The discounts will be around until the 23rd or 24th.

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,258
    Thanks for the heads-up, @streeker.

Link to Bargain Watch listing of Amazon.fr prices can be found below :

http://www.brickset.com/buy/fr/amazon/
  • SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    could we also have a page on brickset about "how to win the lotto" ?

That would help buying those bargains that pop up almost every day those days!

LOL
  • MrBerreMrBerre Member Posts: 246
    I've found at least one deal that was too good to pass on, which means I'm once again spending money on LEGO. Darn temptation!
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,258
    Yep - it's been one of those days. The Podracer set dropping by 30% on Amazon and then the discovery of a superb deal on Tower Bridge over at Pixmania were both unwelcome developments for my bank manager....
  • d84rrvd84rrv Member Posts: 1
    I tried buying for ages but don't speak French :( Found this site in the end which had a video that talked me though the process! http://buyingfromfrance.com/index.html :) Managed to get some delivered in just 3 days
  • roxioroxio UKMember Posts: 1,335
    Google Chrome works a treat translating all eu amazon sites
  • Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM Cork, IrelandMember Posts: 942
    Yep - and the fact that Amazon pages are all fairly standardised, so it helps to have an Amazon.com or .co.uk open in another tab to help guide you.