Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS: Lego Logo Mosaic (32x32) £26.99 Brickset Special - UK/EU/WW

PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
Product description:
For sale is a custom Lego Logo mosaic set, built on a standard 32x32-stud Lego baseplate (10x10in), with 326 brand new, genuine Lego pieces. Similar to traditional Lego sets, the Lego Logo Mosaic set comes disassembled and ready to build!

What's included:
1x Lego 32x32 stud baseplate (MISP) - Lego item #10700 (£6.99 RRP)
326 BRAND new Lego plates (sizes ranging from 1x1 through 2x4)
Instructions!

Price:
If ordered through eBay (link here), the cost is £29.99 + s/h (£5.99) = £35.98
For Bricksetters ordering with me directly, the cost is £26.99 + s/h = £32.98

The cost to acquire these bricks directly from Lego [email protected] plus delivery is well over £40!!!

Postage:
The Lego Logo mosaic will be posted using Royal Mail, second-class recorded for a 'medium parcel' for all mainland UK buyers (£5.99).  This insures not only that the product is protected in transit, but also that it arrives safely at the buyer's designated location.

Live in SW London and want to save on shipping?  I also offer local collection as long as payment has already been made via Paypal.  Any interested international buyers please contact before purchasing to receive a shipping quote.

Charity:
Portions of the proceeds will go directly to FairyBricks, a UK non-profit charity that aims to get Lego into the hands of sick children in hospitals all across the UK.  Even if you don't purchase the Lego Logo Mosaic, I highly recommend that you learn more about their efforts at www.fairybricks.org.  They're doing incredible work.

Some fine print*
- While all the products included are genuine Lego bricks, this is a custom set created by yours truly, and is not currently affiliated with the Lego company.
- The small pieces do represent a choking hazard to small children, and let's be honest, some adults.  I always recommend building with Lego versus eating it, but I do recognize that we all have unique preferences.
- The Lego Logo Mosaic looks great framed!
- multiple order discounts available - please contact before purchasing if you're interested in buying 2 or more sets!
- Learn more about Lego mosaics and see more of my work at www.brixilated.com!
*I also have a larger (48x48 stud) version available soon.

kiki180703paul_mertonSirKevbagsalexwil

Comments

• paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,963
    Nice! Seems like a very reasonable price. Every Bricksetter should have one of these :)

(I would totally buy one if I hadn't already made my own! At this price, it's worth it to avoid the hassle of acquiring the necessary bricks by yourself imho.)
  • PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
    Thanks @paul_merton!  It was definitely challenging getting the pieces at the lowest prices available.  Navigating the EU for pieces while minimizing shipping costs was a puzzler!

I'm keen to get the larger version posted soon.  I have it framed in my Lego room. Well, now it's technically the baby's room... but that's another story all together.

Thanks for all the interest here.  Just a friendly little reminder that these are still available.
  • bricktuarybricktuary Krakozhia (temporarily stuck in London)Member Posts: 508
    edited September 2015
    Are you going to be at Steam this year? I would be interested if we could avoid the S&H costs. 

I might still be interested otherwise,  but it depends how much of a dent Steam makes in my wallet!
    Unfortunately, I won't be at STEAM.  I will be at BRICK 2015 in London, if anyone is interested in collecting there.