Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego Architecture Christ the Redeemer

Tarheel16Tarheel16 LegoMember Posts: 42
edited September 2015 in Everything else LEGO
I have currently been working on a Lego Architecture Christ the Redeemer LDD. I am just putting this out there to see if anyone would be potentially interested in purchasing the instructions to build it when I am finished. Price would be not something ridiculous only like $10-$15.

Comments

• kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,044
    When you'll be finished, could you post some pictures of it?
  • Tarheel16Tarheel16 LegoMember Posts: 42
    yeah, as of right now, the pedestal is complete and I am working on the actual statue itself. Unfortunately I do not really have a timeline of when it would be finished.
    If you pre-order now, I will give you a discount. That goes for anyone.
    Could you post pictures of the pedestal?

As of right now that is what I am going with, but it may change slightly when I finish the actual statue and see how they work together.
  • paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,959
    I think most people would struggle to say whether they're interested without having any indication of the quality of the final design. The pedestal is the simplest bit and doesn't really give any insights on that front unfortunately.

Actually, having looked at some pictures of the real thing, the pedestal looks very wrong to me. Wouldn't it look a lot closer to the real thing if it didn't have sloped sides?
    Jern92jesirose
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,214
    edited September 2015
    There was a lovely little architecture style set (similar to Leaning Tower of Pisa and the mini SOH) posted recenly on eurobricks.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=114197&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,214
    jesirosebenbacardi
    @Tarheel16 I think I'll wait for the finished product. Although, I think that the pedestal looks really nice!
    @paul_merton There is a incline to all of the sides on the actual thing. I have been to Rio so I've seen it in person. It is not much of a incline but it is till something. I tried it previously without sloped sides and it looked wrong.
    I am trying to raise money to purchase the Lego Batman Tumbler (76023) for a little boy near me who has Leukemia.