Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO Road Trip

LegogeekLegogeek Orange County, CaliforniaMember Posts: 711
edited November 2011 in Everything else LEGO
I was following the discussion about the freight train on sale at TRU.com, when I happened to see the video that was on the TRU product page. I thought it was going to be a video about the train, but no, it was something titled "LEGO Road Trip" - My first reaction was: "Cool! I wonder if that will be a new set?"
However, once I found out the video was from the Build Together website http://www.buildtogether.com/ I figured the camper/souvenir stand would probably not be made into sets.... So then I noticed the website has instructions - but, alas, not for the Road Trip. I'm a terrible MOCer, so I wanted to toss out an inquiry if anyone knew more about the video or knew of any building instructions for the camper or the Souvenir Stand?

Comments

• jlbbluejlbblue Member Posts: 54
    I had this same question. Hope someone can help.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    there was at one point downloadable instructions for the camper. I grabbed them off that website at some point, though I don't think I still have them unfortunately. I'll look
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,073
    I have all of the instructions that were available on the original version of the site.

RV
    drum set
    golf cart
    snowmobile
    pick-up truck
    airplane
    buzzard
    gondola
    hot rod
    "Flippy" the fish
    elephant

Those are the only ones available for download that I ever saw.
  • LegogeekLegogeek Orange County, CaliforniaMember Posts: 711
    edited November 2011
    @dougts or @Russell844 - could either of you share the instructions? I can PM you my email address if it is possible.

There appears to be two different RV campers in 2 of the current videos.

Road Trip

Get In The Van

The instructions I have are for the white and green one. Send me your email address. I emailed them earlier this week to someone from the BrickLink forum. It is about 5MB. I also have an LDD file someone did of the same RV.
    The instructions for the orange RV are now online.

http://content.blockdot.com/assets/lego/pdf/Build_Together_RV.pdf
    Yeah, I saw that too a few days ago. But, it's not the same RV. Similar, but not the same.
    That's alright though - the more the merrier. ;oP
  • MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    I wonder if @huw could host them here, as he does with the monthly builds?? Please!
    I wonder if @huw could host them here, as he does with the monthly builds?? Please!
    @Savage_Steel - good idea, as the Build Together site seems to remove older instructions and replace them with new & different instructions. The ones that were there a few months ago are gone now and something else is in their place. Who knows what we miss if we don't visit regularly.
    As far as I know, I have every instruction set downloaded that has been available, including those from the old old version of the site.
  • sferg311sferg311 Member Posts: 4
    Can someone provide the link for the instructions to the green and white RV from the Lego Build Together site? Thanks.
    I emailed you the pdf file earlier today. :)
  • brickriverbrickriver Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2012
    The Rv listed was build by Erik V. master builder. I dont think this is instructions. but I am sure it is pretty easy to figuer out by the stop motion.
    peace. G.