Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

AFOLSW saying Hi

mostyn99mostyn99 Watford, UKMember Posts: 5
So I guess this is where I start? I'm just a shy guy who finds peace and escape from work etc by simply building bricks and admiring the results. Been doing so since 2012, although no longer reluctant to admit it. Big Star Wars fan, but somehow Mixels, Creator, and Movie sets have all made their way into my collection. Started small with polybags, and I meant to stay small, but I now have a Death Star and Ewok village so that didn't work out, did it? Can no longer hide them under the bed. Have tried some modding here and there, but no MOCs. Might look to offload some of my non-SW sets, and I thought here would be a good place to start, but I have nothing special. And that's about it. End confession :)
bobabricksiso3200kiki180703vwong19

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,315
    Welcome, from a fellow Hertfordshire dweller!

You're in good company - there are lots of fellow LEGO Star Wars fans on here, and I suspect all of us have similar stories of theme-creep so you're definitely not alone....
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    Welcome, I'm a huge fan of LSW. Yeah I know how the hobby gets out of control...
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
    mostyn99 said:
    Started small with polybags, and I meant to stay small, but I now have a Death Star and Ewok village
    :) Yep, sounds about right. 
    khmellymelgmonkey76SumoLego