Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego Trickster arrived from Amazon today!

sstoroesstoroe Member Posts: 156
edited August 2015 in Collecting
I just did a quick review.  He has two colored arms arms like we saw in Bart and Shaggy!

http://minifigpriceguide.com/wordpress/lego-trickster-minifigure-review-he-has-two-colored-arms/
Kevin_HyattEddieDoesntMind

Comments

• Kevin_HyattKevin_Hyatt UKMember Posts: 778
    Oooo nice
  • JELJ1SJELJ1S Member Posts: 94
    Received mine too!  Havent opened it yet but looks good in the wrapper.
  • sstoroesstoroe Member Posts: 156
    Did you get it for the figure or the movie?
  • MojoestMojoest UKMember Posts: 474
    Once its released in the UK I'll just be getting it for the figure. I finally watched the Movie that Batzarro came with a couple of weeks ago and it was pretty poor in my opinion. Then again as an AFOL I'm not the target audience. 
  • Kevin_HyattKevin_Hyatt UKMember Posts: 778
    Our kids lived the Batzarro movie. Which one does this come with?
  • LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 1,010
    When is the UK release date? Can't find the date on Amazon. Is the fig just with the blue ray version as it was with batzarro?

• sonatine01sonatine01 Daventry, EnglandMember Posts: 775
    ^ @Kevin_Hyatt I think it's Attack of the Legion of Doom ? I started watching it with my son the other day but he quickly lost interest, I'll have to sneak a viewing when he's in bed :-)
    Kevin_Hyatt
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,189
    I love the exclusive Minifigures from each of the 3 super heroes movies. The films are nice bonuses. I wish marvel would get in on the act.
    bluedragon
  • bulbathorbulbathor UKMember Posts: 48
    @LuLego, Amazon UK has the release as 19th Oct, but there are two results but it doesn't say which is the normal and which is the minifig version. There are different ASIN numbers on the two listings, but they could just be DVD/Blu-Ray.
  • LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 1,010
    Thanks. Have to wait a bit longer then!
  • MrJ_NYMrJ_NY A flick missle away from Brickagara FallsMember Posts: 592
    Target has the Blu-ray combo pack in store for $16.99 & the regular dvd for $12.99 both with Trickster sh210 giftpack.

• JELJ1SJELJ1S Member Posts: 94
    @sstoroe Good question!!  To me it is as if I bought a minifig that came with a blu-ray movie as a bonus.  Some day my son will be old enough and we will watch them together, so it works!
  • BrickusBrickus Member Posts: 9
    Has anyone found this mining in Australia?
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,064
    @Brickus did you mean minifig?
  • BrickusBrickus Member Posts: 9
    @Brickus did you mean minifig?
    Yes, I did, damn auto correct.
    kiki180703
    I would just order on eBay if you are in AUS.  This cannot cost more than a few bucks to ship to AUS.

• graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,271
    For the DVD version (whole box with fig) in a bubble mailer it weighs just under 5oz which would be $12.33 (US) shipping to Australia.  Just the minifig would be in the < 2oz range which is $6.39.  
  • wayneggwaynegg Texas,USAMember Posts: 394
    vwong19 said:
    I love the exclusive Minifigures from each of the 3 super heroes movies. The films are nice bonuses. I wish marvel would get in on the act.
    Clark Kent, Batzarro, and now Trickster right? Just making sure.
  • EddieDoesntMindEddieDoesntMind Member Posts: 329
    waynegg said:
    vwong19 said:
    Clark Kent, Batzarro, and now Trickster right? Just making sure.
    Yep, that's all of them.
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,189
    After watching the movie, I am really looking forward to Lego including Cheetah and General Sam Lane in a future set. I love the military uniform. My guess is that Cheetah is 90% likely.
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 937
    I bought the DVD version at Target yesterday for the figure. They had loads left. I remember not being able to find the Clark Kent one that easily. At least they are plentiful these days.

I haven't watched the movie yet. I may eventually. My daughter liked the Bizarro one a lot.
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,570
    I would  love to  trade with  someone  for the figure.  If I have  anything  in  my marketplace  thread  ( Ireland  minifigures  and  more )  that interests you  pm me! (Also  want  Clark Kent and  batzarro )
    clark kent is really hard to find now.  I am wishing I bought more than one.
  • iplanteiplante USMember Posts: 164
    Found this guy at Target today. Cool fig!