Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

SW poster dates?

monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,411
i couldn't find a list of dates for the next three SW Lego poster promotions for the UK. Does anyone happen to know what the UK dates are?
thanks loads
matt

Comments

• adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 589

@monkey_roo this page http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/LEGO-Star-Wars-free-posters?_requestid=1883715&ShipTo=GB&_requestid=3207320 shows that the Episode I poster should be available from today until 30th August.

However as is often the way with the [email protected] website it's not working yet!

• DollarStudiosDollarStudios UKMember Posts: 45
    I have just been to the LEGO Store at Sheffield and no posters. Store member said they will be available at the beginning of September. It would be easier if LEGO put the poster dates in the store calendar.
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,411
    Umm, frustrating. Thanks for the info.
  • adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 589
    @monkey_roo the link now shows the Episode I poster will be available from 29th August till the 5th September.
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,411
    Thanks
  • forznolesforznoles Leesburg, FLMember Posts: 3
    I ordered SW items off of shop.lego.com to get the Episode I poster - the Episode IV poster from early-May came with the order instead.  I called and they are supposed to send the correct poster.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    @forznoles Just got my order and same happened to me. Will call now too and hope the send out Episode I correctly.
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    forznoles said:
    I ordered SW items off of shop.lego.com to get the Episode I poster - the Episode IV poster from early-May came with the order instead.  I called and they are supposed to send the correct poster.
    Same here...I just emailed them. We'll see if they actually send the correct poster.
    @BrickDancer @Farmer_John   Funny story - LEGO just overnighted me a replacement poster in a flimsy padded envelope via FedEx.  Not only was the poster mangled, it was another Episode IV poster.  Called CS again and they assured me they will mail another "correct" replacement poster straight from the CS office - they know that the shipping department is having "issues" with this.  

I need to buy stock in FedEx - they are the only ones making money off of this situation....
    kiki180703
    ^Thanks for the update @forznoles and you basically confirmed what I fear would happen with the replacement. 
    @BrickDancer @Farmer_John Good news - Lego mailed me the correct poster in a semi-rigid cardboard mailer.  All is good.  
    ^Good going @forznoles! I hope mine arrives in good shape too like yours.
  • (1)Stein(1)Stein GermanyMember Posts: 31
    Episode II posters are now being given away here in Germany at the Lego Stores