Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS (UK) - Imperial Shuttle 10212 (New), Sandcrawler 75059, Slave I 75060, Arkham Asylum 10937 (New)

msandersmsanders Member Posts: 1,009
edited August 2015 in Marketplace
Hi all,

I'm due to move to Switzerland in January and I'm having to make some difficult choices about what Lego sets to keep given that space is likely going to be limited. With a heavy heart I'm thinking of selling the following sets and I was hoping that they can go to a good home of a fellow Bricksetter. Please PM me if you are interested and I hope we can come to an arrangement - Ideally I would like collection because of size/costs (Slough/London/South East area) but I would consider sending them (I have lots of protective cardboard boxes to send them in). I can provide photos to interested parties once I've taken them (I thought I would quickly make a new discussion because its difficult with a little one around and I'll get around to it soon). 

#10212 Imperial Shuttle - New and sealed. Box in OK condition (given that the pieces are very heavy) and its been in my cupboard for some time waiting to be built! 

#75059 Sandcrawler - Used, built once, stored in my cupboard. I have the box (one set of seals have been cut), instructions and stickers have been applied. Minifigures included. 

#75060 Slave I - Used, built once and sat on my shelft. I have the box (with both sets of seals cut), instructions and stickers have been applied. Minifigures included. 

#10937 Arkham Asylum - New and sealed. Box in OK condition and just been sat in my cupboard. 

I have positive feedback for sales and trades on here, as well as lots of feedback (100%) on ebay (sanders2206 - shoot me a message). 

Thanks for looking!

Comments