Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Whatever happened to the seasonal vignette sets?

I am sure I wasn't alone when I fell in love with the 2015 seasonal sets, Painting Easter Eggs 40121-1 and Valentine's Day Dinner 40120-1...

But whatever happened to any other? Nothing for summer... nothing yet for Halloween or fall...

I certainly hope they continue and make more of these little scenes. 

Comments

• Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    I heard rumors of a Thanksgiving one and a Christmas one. You'd think Halloween would have been perfect, but not rumors for that one. This was on eurobricks somewhere I think.
  • HangedSanchezHangedSanchez United KingdomMember Posts: 310
    The large animals last year had nothing for the summer. We got Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and 2 at Christmas. Hopefully we get 6 this year.
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 478
    Also a big fan of these sets!
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 775
    Going by a list that popped up on Eurobricks, give it a week or two...
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 977
    I like these, too.  I never found this past year Easter one, however.   Couple of weeks ago I attended Bricks by the Bay and thought for sure a vendor would have one to sell, but nope, not a single one in the entire vendor show room.
  • (1)Stein(1)Stein GermanyMember Posts: 29
    40122 "Trick or Treat" should be out in October or maybe even September 
    prevere