Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

New Idea for Lego comebacks

veletaveleta SpainMember Posts: 7

Now that everyone is either,  happy or angry  about what happened with this year's WV toy shop,  I have an idea to propose to TLG. 

All of us have missed  the chance at least once to get a special set  and we keep regretting  for not getting it.

Well, here is my idea...     Why not use the "Lego Ideas " web type thing to set off a poll  to make re-release once a year,  and only for one set.

They can keep the secret on the number of votes by not showing them until the date they announce the winning set.  so they can keep it as a  surprise , and have us speculating  and talking all year long about it.

They could also make some small modifications like they did on this year's WV Toy Shop, so the demanding collectors that have the original set, could feel like the value of his set  has not dropped.

I really think that releasing only one old set once a year based on a worldwide Lego fans mass election, will do great on sales.

They could also make it an exclusive limited time Lego [email protected] release and use the number of votes as  an estimation of how many people are willing to buy it.

Please support this IDEA if you like it. ;)

TXLegoguy

Comments

• kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,064
    I love your idea!!!!!
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,064
    That way, I could get cafe corner, green grocer, market street, taj mahal, etc.
    TXLegoguy
  • TXLegoguyTXLegoguy USMember Posts: 125
    Sounds like a great idea to vote to make one set a year to me!
  • MrJ_NYMrJ_NY A flick missle away from Brickagara FallsMember Posts: 592
    From a business standpoint I'm sure TLG already knows which items they currently sell more of,StarWars or Modulars so it would make sense to plan reissues accordingly.That being said I'm all for affordable reissues of CC,GG & even MS
    kiki180703