Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Winter Village Toy Shop

TheUltimateTFOLTheUltimateTFOL Texas, USAMember Posts: 154
So, now that it's been officially revealed, I think that the Winter Village set for 2015 was a bit of a disappointment. People wanted a new set, and even if a remake was needed, this isn't the set that comes to mind. I personally feel bad for the designer. I think he got stuck with this and had to find out ways to perfect this set, which isn't easy considering how straight-forward it is.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the holiday season. I don't celebrate Christmas, Halloween, or Hanukkah, so the holidays are really a time for jealousy as my friends all compare their gifts. Because of this, I haven't really been into Lego Winter VIllage that much. However, I have seen reviews and pictures of all the sets, and I think that Lego could've done a lot better than this. The Winter Village needs so much more! I think that the best addition would be actual houses so the Winter Village can have people who live there. Share your thoughts on this set. Is it a disappointment, or is it just what the village needs?

Comments

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,405
    If you look in the "Collecting" area, you will find an ongoing discussion about the Winter Toy Shop. 
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,257
    Pitfall69 said:
    If you look in the "Collecting" area, you will find an ongoing discussion about the Winter Toy Shop. 
    Incredible!
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,405
    edited August 2015
    Pitfall69 said:
    Incredible!
    I know, I couldn't believe it myself. Just a quick look and there it was, in all its glory ;)
    juggles7
  • HokieJoe99HokieJoe99 Member Posts: 349
    The search button is mailing it in now. 
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.