Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Winter Village Toy Shop

TheUltimateTFOLTheUltimateTFOL Texas, USAMember Posts: 153
So, now that it's been officially revealed, I think that the Winter Village set for 2015 was a bit of a disappointment. People wanted a new set, and even if a remake was needed, this isn't the set that comes to mind. I personally feel bad for the designer. I think he got stuck with this and had to find out ways to perfect this set, which isn't easy considering how straight-forward it is.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the holiday season. I don't celebrate Christmas, Halloween, or Hanukkah, so the holidays are really a time for jealousy as my friends all compare their gifts. Because of this, I haven't really been into Lego Winter VIllage that much. However, I have seen reviews and pictures of all the sets, and I think that Lego could've done a lot better than this. The Winter Village needs so much more! I think that the best addition would be actual houses so the Winter Village can have people who live there. Share your thoughts on this set. Is it a disappointment, or is it just what the village needs?

Comments

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,330
    If you look in the "Collecting" area, you will find an ongoing discussion about the Winter Toy Shop. 
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,589
    Pitfall69 said:
    If you look in the "Collecting" area, you will find an ongoing discussion about the Winter Toy Shop. 
    Incredible!
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,330
    edited August 2015
    Pitfall69 said:
    Incredible!
    I know, I couldn't believe it myself. Just a quick look and there it was, in all its glory ;)
    juggles7
  • HokieJoe99HokieJoe99 Member Posts: 348
    The search button is mailing it in now. 
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy