#21109 - Ideas Exosuit - $27.98

Comments

• TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited August 2015
    Ok, that is really funny.

Who the heck is running the production levels for these Ideas sets?  Talk about oversteering.
    madforLEGO
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    That and the Ghostbusters set. It's not on sale, but the three TRUs in my area each have more than they know what to do with.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,876
    I'd take a stack of Ghostbusters over a stack of exo suit any day
    TheLoneTensorSlapNutsmadforLEGOPitfall69BuriedinBricksZonbobabricks
  • SithLord196SithLord196 Member Posts: 1,147
    I'm tempted to buy another one actually, because I think pieces of my first one got lost when I moved (and it's actually still at my dad's anyway, so it might be long gone).
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,349
    pharmjod said:
    Yeah, which I think is also the reason why it is unlikely that we will never see those on sale.
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648
    I'm tempted to buy another for parts/modifications... I already have four, but two I've kept sealed... Not sure if those will even be worth saving. 
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    pharmjod said:

Me too. And it would be easy. The closest TRU to me has no less than 50 on the end of the LEGO aisle. Funny because where they are is usually reserved for the clearance items, but instead it's just their overstock of that set.
  • Waterjedi17Waterjedi17 Member Posts: 45
    Saw a handful of Exo Suits on sale too for $24.95 at Puzzle Zoo in Santa Monica, CA as well for anyone interested. 
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,061
    At this point I might as well open one since I bought both at RRP.
    Mordoor
  • InfinitymanInfinityman United StatesMember Posts: 108
    Target on eBay has them for the same price ($28) with free shipping! I bit.
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,443
    I bought two when they came out, and opened both. One I kept stock, and one that I got half way to modifing to have gun arms. I'm also building a six legged walker version that I can't decide if I want to use it as a transport unit or a gun platform.
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,394
    Ghostbusters... I may buy another one. If I ever get around to MOCing it'd be good to have a spare. Exo-Suit? I'd buy 10 more (if I had the money right now). The parts are great for classic space MOCs and the figs are nice plus the set is pretty nice anyway.

OK. I talked me into it.
    BumblepantsThe_Mad_Vulcan
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,382
    ^ I have 3 (so far) and plan to build them all. If any set was ever designed to be bought in multiples for army building this is it - green space suits, mechs and robot turtles!
  • SithLord196SithLord196 Member Posts: 1,147
    I intend to buy another one if they don't sell out at this price. I'll keep it sealed until I am absolutely sure my original copy is unaccounted for.

Or I'll just open it and build because I loved building my original copy.