Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Congratulations on a Brickset Wedding Day!

Today two lovely Bricksetters @shib and @kioko21 are tying the knot and I just want to wish them all the best on their special day, and health and happiness as they start their married life together.  

Congratulations Jack and Lizzie! 

See you in Manchester next weekend (I really hope that's not your honeymoon!) 

SirKevbagsGothamConstructionCobobabricksleemcgadiemcbendybadgerrdflegoLego_StarCapnRex101drdavewatfordCoolguy5000legomattDaraghnychromastoneBrickDancerPeteMcmrt1014LegopantsSirBencheshirecatsamiam391hkcrazy88JennidavetheoxygenmanShibTheBrickLaddnexanderSalamalexCaptain_EyebrowmadforLEGOsnowhitiemessydannyrwwricecakeBig_SalCupIsHalfEmptyHangedSanchezlegonut80iso3200TheBigLegoskiGoldchainskhmellymelBastaPate5346Galactusravendragonwing

Comments

• GothamConstructionCoGothamConstructionCo Colchester UKMember Posts: 731
    Congratulations Jack and Lizzie.

I wish you both all the happiness and a long bright future together.

enjoy the happiest day of you life today guys.

Nick.

Shib
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    Congrats to you both. Have a great day.
    Shib
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,525
    Congrats  
    Shib
  • DaraghDaragh IrelandMember Posts: 363
    Congrats, so tell us what part did LEGO play on the day?

Shib
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,147
    Best wishes to you both.
    Shib
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,238
    Thanks everyone, it was a wonderful day - and we were so lucky with the weather too!
    There were a few LEGO touches to the day;

The construction crew cake

for the ring box we used one a #40051 

all of the groomsmen had personalised minifigure badges

Lizzie's something blue (which I organised) was a little blue LEGO Heart on a charm to attach to her bouquet.

When pictures start appearing I'll post some of the LEGOy ones here. :-)
    GothamConstructionCoDaraghCapnRex101LostInTranslationmessyLego_StarkhmellymelBastaGalactus
  • TheBrickLaddTheBrickLadd Chippenham, Wilts, UK.Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations Both! Looking forward to meeting you at Manchester! 
    Shib
  • Captain_EyebrowCaptain_Eyebrow Test Valley, looking at that new brand store that is coming to Southampton by Christmas 2019 . . . .Member Posts: 137
    Bravo and congratulations!  Love the little touches ideas!  The best I managed with that the Wedding Favours (which I was broadly against until this was suggested for being pointless) at our wedding were chocolates in the shape of LEGO bricks!  I stopped complaining when I was shown them!
    Shib
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,531
    Nice cherry blossom as well! Sakura-tastic! 
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,878
    Congratulations! Much health and happiness for the both of you. And obviously wealth too, to buy lots of Lego-goodness...
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    Wow! That was SOME wedding cake! Beautiful and surprising! Congratulations!
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,720
    Love it Jack.
    Shib
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,878
    ^^ I also like the red sneakers with the suit! Always nice to see wedding pictures, makes me smile..
    ShibLostInTranslation
    Thanks @snowhitie - You can't tell but in some of those pictures Lizzie is wearing a matching pair in white...she did have some heels for the ceremony but knew they would hurt her feet too much to wear them all day. The red converse were bought for the wedding but because I used to have a pair that I wore all the time, so they become something of a recognisable feature, having not had red shoes for a few years now it does feel good to have a pair of red shoes again!

One thing that's a bit of a shame with the picture of the mini figure is that the cup is blocking the Fairy Bricks logo on the torso! silly me!
    LostInTranslationsnowhitie
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    @Shib I'm on board with the red but for you silver wedding how about something with a little leather to go with the suit ;-)
    ShibLostInTranslationLego_Starkiki180703LegoboySalamalexsnowhitie
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,720
    Last LEGO based photo to share... I offered to find Lizzie something blue...

rdflegoricecakekhmellymelkiki180703Lego_StarsnowhitieGothamConstructionCo