Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

"LEGO: The Movie" - Feature film set for 2014

Comments

• Lego_Lord_MayorcaLego_Lord_Mayorca H-Town, USAMember Posts: 594
    I'm surprised this news hasn't made bigger waves in the community. I wonder how it will turn out. 2014 is quite a ways off.
  • Rollo_TomassiRollo_Tomassi Member Posts: 113
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around the 'live action' part. I think most LEGO fans are tentative about the news since we don't have anything to go on except a Title. It could be awesome. It could also be a train wreck.
  • korkor Member Posts: 392
    I'm voting for "train wreck" myself. It would be nice to see an expertly crafted stop-motion film or just straight up digital animation. The mix of animation and live action sounds like a recipe for disaster.

• thebricksterthebrickster Member Posts: 63
    it is kind of funny how the did not caps lock LEGO and put a s a the end like LEGO tells everon else to do
  • stagusstagus Member Posts: 256
    The BBC has picked up on this today. The Aussie mob who did Happy Feet are doing the animation.