Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Christmas Sets - a favour please?

2»

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,742
    ^^ I'll make sure that Huw gets his, @Russell844 - please send his along with Andy's and mine.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,837
    edited November 2011
    Good man Russell - thank you. Being new to polys, I don't really have any to trade....yet so would you be happy with HARD cash? :o) I'm happy to help out with dist. as with the others, but like I said earlier, send to any one of us, the rest of will get them soon enough. Looks like Andy might be the best contender though (if he doesn't mind)? Many thanks Russ. J.
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    ^ I don't mind being the mule.
  • MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    Thanks Russell and Andy, that would be ace. Andy I'll send you the postage by paypal.

Russell, happy to pay cash, but if you want to see if there's anything in my store (about £10's worth with the current exchange rate)
    http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Savage_steel I'll post it out to you.
  • princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    @Russell844 I also am new to the world of poly collecting, so probably better if I send you cash. Have you a paypal account or something?
  • sirrich69sirrich69 Member Posts: 515
    Just looked on the LEGO S&H uk site now and if I am not mistaken, the Christmas baubels are back in stock and available.
    ^ all showing as 'Sold Out' to me!
    ^ How weird. Was available at 1pm and still available.
    ^ Weird, if I do a search in [email protected] it changes me to the USA shop (and they are out of stock)!
    If I then try to change back to UK I get a dark screen and that is it?? probably my machine.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,267
    I have finally gotten messages sent to all those involved. Since I am already sending several to Andy, and since he offered, I will send all of the wreaths to him for distribution.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,267
    Sent the package out today.
  • MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    Ace, thanks Russell :)
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,735
    My half of our trade was also sent out today.
    Good man - thanks mate.

J.