Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Element trapped bag seam?

NatebwNatebw Tampa BayMember Posts: 339
I have never seen this before.  From the Double Decker Couch set, Unikitty's horn was trapped in the seam. Does this happen often? There was another horn in the bag, but I think that I will still report it, just so that they know... 
kezLego_StarGalactus

Comments

• DawnDawn GoldMember Posts: 247
    I once had a corner of the instructions leaflet caught in the seam of a polybag (can't remember which one) but never a part.
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648
    That's actually a kind of cool error. Never seen anything like that. You should keep it!
    Natebwlegomatt
  • kezkez United KingdomMember Posts: 818
    The only thing I've had trapped like that was an internal plastic bag within the larger plastic bag that contained smaller pieces, it's quite a nice mistake (luckily there was a spare piece included). :smile: 
  • davee123davee123 USAMember Posts: 806
    I had this happen once in #5383 (Castle Accessory Set) from 1998.  But it wasn't just one element-- one skeleton leg and part of one of the black helmets got stuck and were deformed.  So, once in roughly 3,000-ish sets for me.  And I've never heard of anyone else having the same issue until now.  So, pretty rare I'd say.

DaveE
    Natebw