Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

(BE) Winter Soldier allready unavailable through LEGO shop online?

wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 524
Normally you get a winter soldier polybag with orders above 55 euro from 1 till 15 august. 
It hasn't been added to my bag.
Is it sold out? 

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,169
    While it could be sold out I can only speak from experience with the US site. Sometimes there are site issues, or browser issues. try to check out and see if it then  appears. If not, also try to clear your cache and maybe log off and back on and it may appear as sometimes the site does not show it right away.
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 748
    edited August 2015
    They still had them in the Antwerp store yesterday if you're anywhere near (though of course may have since run out).
    wardm
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,497
    Not showing  up  in  a lot of people's  bags. (Online ) you will  need  to  contact  customer  service  after placing  an  order  to get it if it is still  available 
  • LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,949
    I have just rang customer service to place my order (Big Bang Theory set) and asked whether the Winter Soldier would (could) be added. No problem :)  So that's that sorted :)
    Legopants said:
    I have just rang customer service to place my order (Big Bang Theory set) and asked whether the Winter Soldier would (could) be added. No problem :)  So that's that sorted :)

Winter Soldier now back-ordered :(
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    In Finland, I ordered PaB stuff for 60€ and when I was going to pay I expected to see the winter soldier added in my purchases but... No! There was a Friends poly instead! What a disappointment.
    @TarDomo - give customer service a ring. They'll sort one out for you :)
    TarDomo
  • briziobrizio Member Posts: 31
    Please note Winter Soldier is back in full availability. I placed an order this morning and the polypag was automatically added

Received shipping notice for my Big Bang Theory set this morning and a second one for the Winter Soldier + Friends freebie polys just now :)

edited August 2015

Received my Winter Soldier poly today.
    Thank you Lego! :)

• wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 524
    Went to LEGO store in Antwerp and got myself one!!!! :) thanks for the comments everyone! :) 
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515

I called the customer service last monday and received my Winter Soldier yesterday.