Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Question regarding set # 70232 Saber-tooth Tiger Tribe Pack

happyskunkyhappyskunky Michigan Member Posts: 133

So I am putting this small set together ( absolutely love the clear blue pieces )  and I am having a heck of a time with the mini fig character on page 3 of the manual.    They show the blue 4 prong crystal piece in his hand which looks like his hand just pops right into the hole  but the hole is too small.  I can not get this crystal piece to stay on at all without falling off let alone keep it on while his arm is down.

Can anyone please help me , I think I'm going crazy lol

Comments

• WatfordScottyMWatfordScottyM Member Posts: 485
    It should definitely fit.  The hole underneath the crystal is the size of the minifig hand, so should sit on there snugly.  
  • happyskunkyhappyskunky Michigan Member Posts: 133
    edited July 2015
    I feel if I try and force it in his hand might break , that is how hard it is for his hand to get into that hole, at least for the piece I have.
  • TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 472
    You know how minfig hands have a curved side and a flat side? It will only attach securely to the flat side.
  • happyskunkyhappyskunky Michigan Member Posts: 133
    edited July 2015
    OH my God!  Thank you !  I am new to Lego just this week since I was a kid. I bought 7 sets this week.  Wow that was so simple and it was literally driving me nuts!  Thank you for clearing that up LOL.  I See I probably have many little tidbits to learn