Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The kid in me has awoken ! :D I think this is ok

happyskunkyhappyskunky Michigan Member Posts: 133
Good evening everyone !!   Until 2 days ago I have not played with Lego since I was a kid.  I am now in my late 30's.

I saw an Evantube review of the Kwik-E-Mart set and immediately fell in love with Lego again!    I went out a couple days ago and bought myself the 76030: Avengers Hydra Showdown from Toys R Us and had a very good time putting it together.  Yesterday I bought myself the 75078: Imperial Troop Transport.

I have been watching a lot of Lego reviews on Youtube lately.   I am bursting with excitement that I will be buying the Kwik-E-Mart the beginning of next month!!!

So I think it's ok that I am a adult male in my 30's bursting with excitement that I now own two Lego sets and will be starting a collection ( as money allows ).

Anyways I am happy to be here !  Thank you Lego for rekindling my love for Lego!!!!

Comments

• BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Very happy for you, and glad to have you here! Always good to hear a new AFOL story.