Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Big Bang Theory Available at Some TRU Stores

LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 479
http://m.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=64864626

Just snagged the last available set at my local TRU (at least according to their online inventory system). Was able to place the order for in store pick up without any issues at all. 

Thought this might be valuable to a few big fans like myself that would like the set ahead of its official release on Saturday. 

Comments

• samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,258
    @pharmjod said that it was available at TRU in Lexington, KY.
    pharmjod
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 479
    Ah, I was in St. Peter's, MO
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,876
    Yeah, I bought one and left 2 in Lexington last Thursday or Friday. Looks like the other two are gone now according to the website.
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,333
    Got one at Brookfield wi store....
  • adello25adello25 U.S.A.Member Posts: 360
    Got one! Can't wait to build it, it's my favorite show.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    It's only 5 days away from the actual release date.

I can wait.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,876
    Honestly, the main reason I bought one was I had the 20% coupon and "just in case" it pulls a research institute I wanted at least one. I don't think it will, but you never know.
    They would not let me use the coupon despite the fact it did not exclude Lego....I did however have 15 bucks in rewards to use towards it. I have rewards at Lego Store too but I figured I would rather save those.
  • bluedragonbluedragon United StatesMember Posts: 485
    Got this today from the Lego store in Queens, NY.
  • cloaked7cloaked7 Member Posts: 1,448
    Got this today from the Lego store in Queens, NY.
    Now they've gone and spoiled it for everyone in the northeast.
    http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/20680/history-of-tlg-discounting-exclusives#latest

LEGO will delay shipment of that set to all stores in the area, because someone in the Queens store broke a rule.
    A lot of extra parts (and some dinner ware that really does not get used in the set). I like that they have extra's of the microfigures in there as well.
    This is a bit off topic- but did anyone else with the set notice that the 2x2 printed tile of the Golden Gate Bridge was in Bag 1 and should've been in Bag 2 (according to the instruction manual)?  Thought that was a bit odd. I wonder if that's an isolated issue...
  • bluedragonbluedragon United StatesMember Posts: 485
    LegoTT said:
    This is a bit off topic- but did anyone else with the set notice that the 2x2 printed tile of the Golden Gate Bridge was in Bag 1 and should've been in Bag 2 (according to the instruction manual)?  Thought that was a bit odd. I wonder if that's an isolated issue...
    same here
  • adello25adello25 U.S.A.Member Posts: 360
    LegoTT said:
    Yes, that happened to me too.
    LegoTT said:
    Yup
    Oh, wow- guess I'm not alone!  Pretty minor issue, surely that won't impact the production/distribution of the set. It's pretty awesome, albeit I've loved the show since its debut...
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,300
    And also available at the Lego store in Phoenix AZ
  • jpczjpcz Member Posts: 95
    Stopped by my TRU after reading this post (thanks) and had to ask about them because they werent on shelves.  Employee said they just unloaded them off the truck and had to go in the back to get me one.  Perfect condition, thanks for the heads up!
    LegoTT
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    Not carried at my local store..I'll hopefully be able to grab one on day 1 from [email protected]
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    Available at the lego store in King of Prussia 
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 937
    Available in Atlanta stores
    Lego store in Wauwatosa Wi has them
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,416
    Denver has them.

• dimefielddimefield Edmonton Alberta CanadaMember Posts: 314
    TRU in Edmonton, AB has them . Also saw Scooby Doo sets for the first time