Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Stretched pictures on homepage

plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
I've just noticed that the preview pictures for the three top articles are being stretched (noticeable on the right-most two in the attached picture). I'm not sure if it's stretching them to match the 'tallest' picture, or if it's just stretching them all to be square. I also noticed it's loading them at the right aspect ratio, then stretching them as the page finishes loading.

Comments

• BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,280
    Seeing the same thing on both a PC (Win7 / Chrome) and a Mac (OS X 10.10.4, Safari).
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,357
    That's by design, so the page looks neater however if I fail to ensure the images are the correct aspect ratio it can look odd, as it does now.
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    Ah, OK. I see what you mean. That makes sense. Case closed, I guess!
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,280
    Looks much better - thanks Huw!
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 3,379
    ^ I don't see any change?
    Nope - it was ok, but now it's not.
    I suspect my connection is so bad at the moment that I just saw the pictures before the browser had a chance to resize them.