Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Stretched pictures on homepage

plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,938
I've just noticed that the preview pictures for the three top articles are being stretched (noticeable on the right-most two in the attached picture). I'm not sure if it's stretching them to match the 'tallest' picture, or if it's just stretching them all to be square. I also noticed it's loading them at the right aspect ratio, then stretching them as the page finishes loading.

Comments

• BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,296
    Seeing the same thing on both a PC (Win7 / Chrome) and a Mac (OS X 10.10.4, Safari).
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,486
    That's by design, so the page looks neater however if I fail to ensure the images are the correct aspect ratio it can look odd, as it does now.
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,938
    Ah, OK. I see what you mean. That makes sense. Case closed, I guess!
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,296
    Looks much better - thanks Huw!
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UK / KLMember Posts: 3,485
    ^ I don't see any change?
    Nope - it was ok, but now it's not.
    I suspect my connection is so bad at the moment that I just saw the pictures before the browser had a chance to resize them.