Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

DC Superhero set pics...

legoDadlegoDad Member Posts: 529
edited November 2011 in Collecting
Feel free to lock down if I breached any etiquette...but stumbled on these over at BrickTuts...
http://www.bricktuts.com/2011/11/preview-of-lego-super-heroes-2012-2/#comment-683

Comments

• yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    pretty sweet I like the superman vs lex luther one.

I was kinda hoping that the model of batman release during comic con would be exclusive but I figured it wouldn't be. Even though the pictures are bad quality I can still see one of the batmans is BLACK not GREY so I assume its the one from SDCC.

Still I'm really want to see what they're gonna do with the marvel superheroes I'm more excited for those.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    I'm MUCH more interested in X-Men than I am Batman and Superman, but that is just me...

Then again, how do you make Professor X in Lego? :)
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432

I was kinda hoping that the model of batman release during comic con would be exclusive but I figured it wouldn't be. Even though the pictures are bad quality I can still see one of the batmans is BLACK not GREY so I assume its the one from SDCC.
    It may still be. Someone added a new Batman, Joker, and Wonder Woman to Bricklink. Here's the Batman:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=sh016

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,384
    My SDCC Batman figure is NOT the one above, so if the guy above is from one of the new sets then the SDCC Batman is different.....
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,384
    edited November 2011
    ^ Yep - that's the one I have.

PS. Has the SDCC Batman figure been added to the Brickset database ? I can't find it.
  • Rollo_TomassiRollo_Tomassi Member Posts: 113
    I am going to go SOOO broke buying all these SuperHero sets next year.
  • JasenJasen Member Posts: 283
    ^ but not as broke as if you bought the older sets :D keep that in mind as I do while I sell my first born* (*not born yet) to finance the new line. I'm so mad for it I built my own bat cave* (*I threw a sheet over the clothes line and sit under it now with my laptop....) well, a sheet cave - but it's black.
    These new sets have also saved my cat from being spraypainted black by the way. He has been de-sexed and been forced to watch alot of Halle Berry movies as well.... haha
    Wow, if by some chance the SDCC Batman remains exclusive I don't think I'll end up selling/trading my spares lol
  • warrenelsmorewarrenelsmore Member Posts: 77
    Hmm.. those pics look very similar to the ones I took last week.... just sayin'.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/warrenelsmore/6331063174/in/set-72157627969566183
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    edited November 2011
    @warrenelsmore Have you got the instructions for a set with the bear and 'brick brick' in? If so could you PM me the part number for those two parts from the back.

Cheers

Matthew
  • warrenelsmorewarrenelsmore Member Posts: 77
    Matthew - Yes. you have PM :-)
  • legoDadlegoDad Member Posts: 529
    @warrenelsmore....totally looks like your pics offa' Flickr. Yet yours are a bit sharper.
    @Matthew - dunno if this is what you were thinking, but I called [email protected] for those parts (and tranquilizer gun, lime green syringes, etc). They said they won't be available for order until December. I asked about the new color for the legs/torso on the olive green fig in the Dino set, and they told me they didn't have a color listed for it yet. Perhaps they will in December. I asked about the naming of the brick-brick, and they just call it a 1x2 profile brick in their system. The only color they had listed was dark stone gray (which I think is the color of the ones in the Ninjago sets). So obviously their system is not updated yet.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Yep, no bears or brick bricks, but they didn't give me a date. It looks like I'll be calling back come December....
    I was told Dec 2. I wrote down prices, but seem to have left it at work. They didn't have a price on the bear yet.
  • NeilJamNeilJam USAMember Posts: 271
    Looks like the Batman sets are almost all rehashes of the ones done before. Again vs Two-Face has the Batmobile and Two-Face's van, vs Joker has a Bat-Wing and Joker helicopter, vs Catwoman has her motorcycle (but no Bat-dragster). Oh well, I really just want the Marvel sets anyway, although I may get Superman & Wonder Woman vs Luthor.
  • MattPetersenMattPetersen Florida, USAMember Posts: 282
    I can't WAIT for these sets!!!!!
    I have the Green Lantern from SDCC and I am pretty happy I do since
    A) He's my favorite hero
    and
    B) It does not seem like he is in the first wave of the series

I missed picking up the Batman stuff the first time around so I am happy to see a new Batmobile.
    The Superman/WonderWoman vs Lex Luthor in a Giant Robot looks GREAT!! That's the one I am looking forward to the most!!
  • korkor Member Posts: 392
    I had all the Batman sets but sold them some time ago so I'll be picking the new ones up. Its hard to tell but the Batmobile doesn't look as good as the original. Other than that I don't have any complaints :)
  • LukeSkywalkerLukeSkywalker IrelandMember Posts: 231
    I've noticed a couple of bricklink sellers already selling new DC figures, including one selling the new Joker and Batman, Wonderwoman and Superman, with about 90 of each figure... How?!? I can maybe understand batman and superman with the comic con giveaways, but superman was especially hard to get, and nearly 100 of each?!
    ^wow really? Could you link me? You sure they're the new ones? Well I guess superman would have to be the new one because he hasn't existed in a set before...
    Nvm got it from post above..