Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US/WW] FS SDCC2015-3: Action Comics #1 Superman (BrickLinked Version)

ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,642
I bricklinked 2 extras that are for sale of the set SDCC2015-3: Action Comics #1 Superman that I have for sale. All parts are new. These sets have the following substitutions:
Superman Minifig is sh003 (that set has sh003a) the difference is the cape, sh003, allows to be posed like in the picture
The two Yellow Tile, Modified 1 x 1 with Clip are mold 2555 (that set has mold 15712)
The set roof does not exist in green, it has been substituted by a roof made with 6 parts (see pictures: 2 curved slopes, 2 plates and 2 tiles)

$56 shipped in the US ($54 is your are not interested in the roof)

I still have 2 older bricklinked Comic Con Set, ComCon033 Micro Scale Bag-End ($39 shipped, 2 available) and ComCon034 Rocket Raccoon's Warbird for respectively ($42 shipped, 3 available).
Those sets have no substitutions. If you get one of those sets on top of a Superman set, you'll get 5% off the lot, if you get both sets with the Superman set, you'll get 10% off the total.

All those sets comes without box or paper instructions (only PDF). 

PM me if interested, for outside the US, please PM for a shipping quote.

Comments

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,642
    One superman set has been sold, one remains, multi set discount still apply.