Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

New to The Forums

RailwayEnthusiastRailwayEnthusiast U.S.A.Member Posts: 3
edited July 2015 in Introduce yourself
Hey Guys I am Railway Enthusiast I have been a member of brickset for awhile but never joined the forums till now. I really enjoy lego trains and city themes, I plan to get back into technic with the new Mercedes set as I took a break from technic for awhile now. I have a pleyworld account if you would like to support a vital piece of track to train theme here: https://www.pleyworld.com/design/Lego-90-Degree-Cross-Track/477.

I hope to see you guys in more forums and good to meet everyone!
-Railway Enthusiast

Comments

• TheBigLegoskiTheBigLegoski Amsterdam, NederlandMember Posts: 1,399
    Hi RailwayEnthusiast!

I don't know much about Lego trains, I am sure others do. I saw no one welcomed you yet, so I thought I'll say: Hello and welcome!

Happy building times.
    bendybadger
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,401
    Welcome. There are plenty of Lego train enthusiasts in the forum; including myself. Enjoy your time in the forum :)