Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking to sell 8110 Technic Mercedes-Benz Unimog (UK)

jon11380jon11380 25 minutes from the LEGO Shop MKMember Posts: 56
Hi All,

I am looking to sell my Unimog. This is in good used condition, having been built once, displayed out of Sun light, or stored. I do not believe that there is any discoloration, but there may be slight differences in the oranges, as was discussed in some detail at the time the settlement was realised. It does not have its box, but does have very good condition instructions and unused sticker sheet that have been stored in their original storage bag with the cardboard. 

I will be looking to post this out (unbuilt), but will need to get postage price for this. Would be prepared to deliver within 25 - 30 miles of the MK18 postcode for a small petrol fee.

I have completed smaller trades and sales here before successfully. Please message me with interest.

This will go on eBay in about a week if there is no interest.

Jonathan

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.