Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

US - Target summer clearance

124»

Comments

• MilcheaxMilcheax Member Posts: 52
    edited August 2015
    I found a 70223 last night for 50% off.  Not the best of the recent Chima mech offerings, but hey.  It's a mech.  Plus it has wheeled vehicles.  And it's a huge bear.

It'll be a great "after dinner" build.

The rest of the location's LEGO aisles looked like a bomb hit them.  Very empty.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    Yup. Just stopped by Target at lunch: all aisle being emptied, shifted and stocked with Aug/Sept releases.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    edited August 2015
    Just saw this.
    rang up as $19.99 but not the advertised price. (I think it's $14.99 on their website)
    check your local targets for revised/updated shelf tags!

SirBen
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 660
    These two Ultra Agents sets are 50% off at Target.com and there doesn't seem to be a quantity limit.

#70169 Stealth Patrol - $24.99
    pharmjodReesesPiecesSethro3
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648
    @GIR3691  Thanks for the heads up! Ultra Agents is a kind of interesting theme I wouldn't really want to buy except at a steep discount. These look fun!
    Sethro3
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,886
    Well, crap. The helicopter dropped to 50% off too but is sold out. I literally just bought one the other day at $48.99 which was not a bad price but oh well. Thanks for the heads up on the others though.
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 799
    Booo!  Diamond Job sold out as I was about to buy it!!
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 338
    The UltraCopter was an odd one, in terms of [email protected] has it MSRP at $79.99, Target always had it at $69.99 and based later reductions off of the $69.99 price. I was lucky to get one at $34.98, crushed box, but all contents present and a nice build.
    pharmjod
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,386
    I would be surprised if this is a general discount but if you're in the Nashville area @Farmer_John @macdavid the Brentwood Target has 50+ #70141 Chima Ice Vultures for $5.98 each. They seem to be a dumping ground for unsold LEGO, they've still got 35 boxes of S12 CMFs but they're not on sale.
    pharmjodDedgecko
  • AsterickedAstericked Member Posts: 36
    @Jenni I bought a few of those #70141 sets. Did you see they raised the price of the series 12 CMF's to 4.99 at the Brentwood Target?
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,386
    @Astericked they're $3.99, I scanned one today when I found the boxes in the clearance aisle. They've just gone and packed those others in the Mixels display without changing the price tag.
  • iplanteiplante USMember Posts: 164
    Found #75053 The Ghost at Target on E Lake St, Minneapolis for $44.98. About 50% off, not too shabby
    LegoTT
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 479
    That's an excellent deal on The Ghost! I'd be in for less than $50 for sure. 
  • black_towrblack_towr MinnesotaMember Posts: 165
    iplante said:
    Found #75053 The Ghost at Target on E Lake St, Minneapolis for $44.98. About 50% off, not too shabby
    Did they have anymore?
    @black_towr yes at least 2 more. Some $12 Star Wars sets were also on sale for ~$6.5, don't remember which. 
  • Mandalorian_BuilderMandalorian_Builder Member Posts: 197
    It's weird, that must not be the official pricing because there are about 20 stores in my area that have it, but only 1 at 44.xx 
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 479
    It's weird, that must not be the official pricing because there are about 20 stores in my area that have it, but only 1 at 44.xx 
    I'm sure this is common knowledge- but what tool do you use to check Target prices?
    Mandalorian_Builder
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    @LegoTT fyndly.com
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 1,001
    Ghost was $44.XX and #75035 were the $6.48 at some Targets
    @ryjay yes that was one of them. there were 2 other sets at $6.48 IIRC
  • Mandalorian_BuilderMandalorian_Builder Member Posts: 197
    LegoTT said:
    I'm sure this is common knowledge- but what tool do you use to check Target prices?
    http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker

I use this one
    Zon
    Got phantom for $18.99 to go with the ghost I scored for 50%ish :)
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 338
    The last of the Guardians of the Galaxy sets are finally hitting clearance, at least in Central VA. #76019 Starblaster Showdown found at 30% and 50% off the $17.99 price.
  • JELJ1SJELJ1S Member Posts: 94
    Hopefully they are still on sale on Sunday.  I found a store in my state that still has them and I will be driving by it this weekend!