Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Any LEGO fans from India?

akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025

This is a long shot, but I thought to ask. I have been approached by a newspaper and they are looking for LEGO fans in India. I looked at the official LUG map and I don't see anything listed. I did find a forum called LUGIndia.org, but it seems to be inactive.

Any of you know if there is an active LUG in India? Or any AFOLs? The newspaper is specifically looking for people in Mumbai, but at this point anyone in the country the newspaper could contact would be helpful.

Thanks for any leads!

Comments

• guhancguhanc Bangalore,IndiaMember Posts: 2
    Hi! I am an AFOL from Bangalore,India
  • guhancguhanc Bangalore,IndiaMember Posts: 2
    I am not aware of any current active forum for Indian LEGO fans.Lego is too expensive by Indian standards (marked up from US Prices)and It is available only in top urban cities

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
    Thanks @guhanc. I was able to find several LEGO fans in India through Reddit, and the reporter is already in touch. They also told me that LEGO is very rare there.