Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Third return to LEGO & a little late saying hi!

mikedotcamikedotca Winnipeg, CAMember Posts: 14
Hello bricksetters! My name is Mike. Originally from Canada, I live in London which means I now have amassed two separate LEGO collections with the sets from my childhood (plus sets I bought around 2001 & 2006 sitting in storage in an undisclosed location).

In my mind the 6073 Knights Castle was my first set, but according to the database 6382 Fire Station might have come first. I'd pick up sets and buckets of bricks over the years, but moving around has meant putting the LEGO away. I got serious for the third time last spring when I went over to Brussels and saw Nathan Sawaya's show. And I coincidentally picked up Brick by Brick in train station heading over. This inspired me to head to the LEGO store on my return and spend the Easter long weekend building several modulars. (Foolishly I didn't pick up the Town Hall before it was discontinued).

While I signed up for the Inside Tour this year and didn't get in, I was called to fill in a cancelation at the last minute. I had a brilliant time in Billund and already want to go back (the LEGOLAND season pass still being valid and not flying out of Billund airport with the airport set are two good reasons to go back).

Comments

• TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    Welcome. Wish you look with the Billund airport set, some people have guessed they´re gonna sold out soon. I´ve never visited Billund even I´ve visited Denmark twice but I feel that´s kinda must for a fan of Lego :) .