Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego storage unit help...

DisasterareaDisasterarea Northumberland Member Posts: 5
Has anyone one seen one of these before... I have searched the net but can't seem to find anything like it. It as an embossed Lego logo on the side of it. Hope someone can help image

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,806
    Looks a bit homemade or possibly for a store.
  • DisasterareaDisasterarea Northumberland Member Posts: 5
    I'm 100% its not a home made job... I was also thinking a shop display of some sort.
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,028
    edited June 2015
    I'm pretty sure I have seen this before and that it is not home made. I think it is some kind of store display. Let me look around...
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,416
    If I'm right, those are storage bins that Lego offered for sale about 10 years ago. Nice stuff but darned expensive.
    akunthita said:
    I'm pretty sure I have seen this before and that it is not home made. I think it is some kind of store display. Let me look around...
    I've searched the internet for a couple of weeks now without any result, I'm thinking maybe it's a rare find.... Someone must know for certain what this is. 
  • streekerstreeker FranceMember Posts: 299
    It's an official LEGO product - LEGO stacking bin 60021 (the red in your pic) or 60020 in green from 2007. You can reference them on Bricklink.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?pg=4&itemYear=2007&catType=G

Your pic jogged my memory because I remembered having my order cancelled for the storage bin when it went on 75% discount way back when. They weren't store displays, more like a line of furniture that included a stool, toy chest, and building table. I do have the rolling storage boxes in red and blue -- 60030 and 60031-- and while horribly expensive, those boxes were made in Finland and of solid wood, not MDF.
    oldtodd33Disasterarea
    Thank you Streeker, I'm pleased someone managed to help! I knew it was a quality bit of kit.... Well worth what I paid for it! 

Cheers