Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

2012 Sets now available at Lego Stores

llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
edited November 2011 in Buying & Selling Topics
So I went into the Local Lego store near me today in Columbus and they had put out some of the new 2012 sets(only Dino Attack and some City sets that I saw). I didn't look at the Dino sets as that line doesn't interest me but the following sets were put out:

4441 Police Dog Van $39.99
4440 Forest Police Station 633 pieces/$79.99
4437 Police Pursuit 137pieces/$16.99
4439 Heavy Lift Helicopter 366 pieces/$49.99
4436 Patrol Car $9.99
4435 Car & Caravan $19.99
4432 Garbage Truck $19.99
4431 Ambulance $19.99

The piece count is a close recollection of what I remember seeing on the boxes. Although the set 4440 is exact.

Also the Dirt Bike Transport and Recycling Truck aren't shown on the back of the boxes for the Garbage Truck and Caravan. That makes me think those 2 will be store exclusives of some sort, that or will be released first in Europe before coming to the US.

I also talked to one of the employee's while I was there about Black Friday and I was told that they may not be doing the scratch off's this year since they are doing the give away for the free set, but was told to call week of BF as they would know for sure what is going on. Also, was told they wouldn't be opening until 8am, so no need to get out of bed at the butt-crack of dawn for them.

Comments

• Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    Same exact selection as at my LEGO Store yesterday. But the dirt bike truck is definitely on the back of the box, the recycle truck, as you mentioned, and the crook's hideout appear to be the store exclusives.
  • kylejohnson11kylejohnson11 Member Posts: 508
    @llanowarsoldier thank you for the insight on prices and black friday. I feel that is a very reasonable price for the helicopter. I'll be calling my store for sure in a few weeks