Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

My New Lego Display

KelphazardKelphazard Member Posts: 101
edited November 2011 in Everything else LEGO
My lady and I came up with this display for our living room in our new place. We've had these old typist drawers forever and couldn't figure out what to do with them. Then we had an idea for the space under this peculiar lamp that was already installed.

It'll be for minifigs and similar stuff of different sizes. Im not sure how many fig's it can hold, but I love it. I also love that I can have Lego's in the living room.

Drawers measure 32"x16.5"x1.5"

Can't figure out how to get these pics vertical... argh

Comments

• LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    In Windows Explorer, right click on the picture and click on "rotate clockwise", simple as that...

Unless you're on a Mac, then I have no idea... :)
  • llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
    For Mac just go into Photos and go to Edit do same thing
  • KelphazardKelphazard Member Posts: 101
    Thanks guys.

Actually the photos are pics are vertical, they only flipped on their side when I added them to the thread. Then I tried adding a 90 flip to offset the effect and it left the pic alone at a 90 tilt the opposite way you see here.

Im not super worried about it.
  • EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
    Look good. But the dusting is going to be horrendous. :/
  • JasenJasen Member Posts: 283
    The dusting is gonna turn your world 90 degrees! hehe.
  • KelphazardKelphazard Member Posts: 101
    I plan to use a bunch of canned air. I get the stuff for free from work, so its not a hassle.