Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Toys R Us Lego Build for June: Jurassic World

dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,292
https://www.facebook.com/events/770824746367750/ I've been searching for days as I've figured out the pattern somewhat. They always do a build on Father's Day Weekend. Looks like it will be a Jurassic World Gate. Hope it comes with a Dino though I doubt it.
Bumblepants

Comments

• dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,292
    I just saw that on facebook after I left here....looks nice...needs tiny dinos
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 544
    edited June 2015
    See #850843 for a tiny dino model, and the Lego Univers wiki has pictures of others.
    dannyrww
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,874
    I've noticed from previous TRU builds with rare printed parts - Bricklink has not included in their inventory (Captain America emblem tiles). Wonder if they'll include the printed tile with Jurassic? Sure to be ultra rare in a short time.
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,496
    So lucky  you  guys  in the us. Would  be happy  to  trade for  one if someone  got  a spare